23-year-old arrested in early hours of Monday. Read the latest and a statement from Sussex Police.
Winnie The Pooh Turns 90
Winnie-the-Pooh's musings on life are so poignant that around two-thirds of parents believe his advice on love and friendship are lessons that last a lifetime.
The adventures of the famous bear and his friends in the 100 acre wood are based on the Ashdown Forest in Sussex.
A survey of 1,000 British adults found a third had been influenced by the little bear's wisdom, and almost half had introduced his teachings to their children.
Here are what they voted as the top 10 life lessons learned from Winnie-the-Pooh:
1. A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference
2. If the string breaks, try another piece of string
3. The most important thing is, even if we're apart, I'll always be with you
4. It isn't much good having anything exciting, if you can't share it with somebody
5. Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there some day
6. Never let things come to you, go out and fetch them
7. You can't stay in your corner of the forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes
8. Love is taking a few steps backward, maybe even more ... to give way to the happiness of the person you love
9. It's best to know what you're looking for before you look for it
10. If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you
Long Ques at Heathrow and Gatwick After A Computer System Failure Around The World.
Airport Apologise After Passengers Have To Take Off Without Some Luggage.
Southern strikes called off in light of Manchester bombing
Recently Played Tracks
Now playing: The best feel good music
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Find your local four day weather report here.
What's happening on the roads where you are?
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
Find out more about some of the companies advertising on Heart 102.4 and 103.5
Get some great ideas on how to advertise your business on radio, online and on mobile.