Tuesday: April Fact or Fool?
The lovely Tony Shepherd is holding the fort with Kaz on Heart Breakfast this week while Tom and Jack enjoy a chilly Easter break.
After a day full of pranks and wind-ups, this morning Tony and Kaz separated the facts from fools on Heart Breakfast. There were some great ones yesterday.
Here’s a round up of the ones we spotted:
- Virgin announced details of their new glass-bottomed plane
- Jodie Marsh said she uses "Tanseal" fake tan which is made from Ronseal wood stain
- Twitter revealed their going to start charging tweeters £5 to use vowels on Twitter!
- ASDA’s new “50 Shades of Grey” toilet paper
- An animal sanctuary is planning to start using owls to deliver internal post - just like the birds of Hogwart’s.
- Soon customers will soon be able to book a suite at Buckingham Palace.
- A helter-skelter called the Shlide is going to be fitted to the outside of the Shard skyscraper in central London
- Battersea Dogs and Cats Home in London has started training its four-legged friends in housework and gardening
All of course not true :)
Also today on Heart Breakfast, Tony and Kaz had news on a real life mermaid! Linden Wolbert is a swimmer and she asked a friend who is a Hollywood special effects creator to build her a tail!
Linden's "tail" cost £10,000, weighs 35lbs and took 7 months to create! It's really powerful and she can dive fairly deep and swim very fast! She now gets booked to perform at celebrity parties (with Justin Timberlake and Jessica Alba being a few of her customers)
So if you win "Who's on Heart" you could spend some of the cash on a new tail!
On tomorrow’s show Kaz will have more from the world of Twitter and Tony’s got a great Early Morning Quickie at 6.20! You do not want to miss this!
See you in the morning from 6am!