On Air Now
Early Breakfast with Jenni Falconer 4am - 6am
Ever wondered what it's like to live like a celebrity? Well bid in this auction and for one day only you could find out!
This prize is available to listeners of Heart Sussex & Surrey.
On Wednesday 24th April, you and a guest of your choice will be treated like celebrities as you fly over the beautiful Sussex countryside from Shoreham Airport courtesy of Advance Helicopters.
You’ll then land in the magnificent surroundings of the luxury South Lodge Hotel where you’ll spend the morning with Head Chef and star of ‘The Great British Menu’ Matt Gillan. Lunch will then be served in the Michelin-starred restaurant, The Pass, before being whisked away in a chauffeur-driven car from Rivervale Cars.
A relaxing Spa afternoon awaits you when you arrive at the beautiful five-star Alexander House Hotel and Utopia Spa, including a 25-minute treatment each. Your VIP day will be topped off with a 3-course dinner in AG’s Fine Dining Restaurant, plus an overnight stay and a Full English Breakfast the following morning.
Get bidding for this incredible prize!
Prize Terms & Conditions:
- This prize is for 2 people at Shoreham Airport, South Lodge Hotel & Alexander House Hotel & Utopia Spa on Wednesday 24th April 2013.
- Both participants must be over 18.
- Transport to Shoreham Airport not included.
- Accommodation at Alexander House Hotel is in a classic room with a 3-course dinner up to the value of £100 per couple included.
- At some events wheelchair access may be limited or unavailable.
- Prizes are non-transferrable.
- There is no cash alternative. This is a charity auction and as such no refunds are given.
- The content of the prize may be subject to change and/or substituted with a prize of equal or greater value.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, we reserve the right to change the date and substitute with another date.
- We require a prize-winner name, contact number and email address to facilitate this prize.