Terms & Conditions Of Entering Brighton Half Marathon
Brighton Half Marathon 2017
Terms and Conditions of Global’s Make Some Noise:
1. I would like to take part in the Brighton Half Marathon 2017 scheduled to take place on Sunday 26th February 2017 (“the Event”) on behalf of Global Charities Limited under appeal name “Global’s’ Make Some Noise” (“GMSN”).
2. I acknowledge that to participate in the Event on a GMSN place, I must pay a non-refundable registration fee of £30 (thirty pounds inc. VAT) and pledge to raise a minimum of £250 (two hundred and fifty pounds) in sponsorship (excluding gift aid) by 28th March 2017. I understand that I am expected to make up the shortfall myself by 28th March 2017 if applicable.
3. Any monies raised in connection with the Brighton Half Marathon 2017 must be passed to Global’s Make Some Noise. I hereby accept full responsibility for ensuring that all sponsorship monies/donations received by me for the Brighton Half Marathon 2017 will be paid to Global’s Make Some Noise without delay.
4. I hereby enclose a registration fee of £25 (twenty five pounds inc. VAT) and understand that this is a non-refundable registration deposit, and will not be deducted from or included in my sponsorship target.
5. I will inform Global’s Make Some Noise as soon as possible in case I suffer any injury or become aware of any other material reason which would prohibit me from taking part in the Event.
6. I warrant that I will be at least 18 years of age on Sunday 26th February 2017 and understand the risks in taking part in this Event.
7. I know of no illness, injury or medical condition which I suffer from and which would prohibit or affect my participation in the Event and, in any case, confirm that I will seek medical advice before participating in the Event to ensure that I am in fit physical state to participate.
8. I shall not hold Global’s Make Some Noise liable for death, personal injury/damage or illness that I may suffer while participating in the Event save for where death or personal injury is caused by the negligence of Global’s Make Some Noise.
9. I am happy to allow Global’s Make Some Noise to use my name and any footage, audio or photograph(s) taken of me during the Brighton Half Marathon 2017 without further notification as part of its publications, promotion and advertising activities.
Recently Played Tracks
Now playing: The best feel good music