Too Good At Goodbyes Sam Smith Download 'Too Good At Goodbyes' on iTunes
We’re delighted to reveal February's Heart Breakfast McCain Family of the Month as the Ingham family from Crawley.
Let's introduce them. Theres, Robyn, Steven, Abby 9, and Jack 6.
The Ingham family love an adventure. They're also a family of animal lovers and are happy to get dirty, so the safari ranger prize was an ideal experience for them - especilly 9-year-old Abby who is keen to be a vet.
Thanks to McCain, the Ingham family won a safari ranger experience at Port Lympe Wild Animal Safari Park and Zoo, including:
- Feeding the animals and learning the skills of a ranger
- Family Safari
- £200 in shopping vouchers
- Enrichment workshop with the animals (making the animals toys to put in their homes)
- Entrance to Port Lympne Wild Animal Safari Park & Zoo
- Port Lympne goodie bags for the children
- 2 Night’s accommodation at the Ashford International Hotel plus breakfast
- Return train travel for 2 adults & 2 children to Ashford and return transfers to the hotel
- Lunch for two adults and two children