Win: The Brighton and Hove Motor Show
18 May 2017, 13:11
The Brighton and Hove Motor Show returns in June, and Heart Breakfast has got your chance to win some must have prizes.
The Brighton and Hove Motor Show returns to the Amex Stadium on Saturday 10th & Sunday 11th June and with 9 zones packed full of family entertainment. It’s completely FREE to visit but you must pre-register for your tickets before the day on the official website right here: www.brightonandhovemotorshow.com
- Simulators including the Top Gear simulator which gives you the opportunity to beat the Stig, as well as the Mclaren Formula one simulator.
- Go Karting Track for you to tear round including karts for the little ones
- Test drive area where visitors can test drive new vehicles
- Mobil 1 will be bringing one of their Formula 1 vehicles along
- 9 themed zones including hearts very own family zone which has amongst other things has a luxury car for you to win for the weekend
- You can buy a car here!
- Leasing zone - find out all about vehicle leasing, how it works and its benefits.
Each Friday morning over the next few weeks, Tom, Nicola and Jack have your chance to win some fabulous prizes on Heart Breakfast, all thanks to Brighton & Hove Motor show.
Prizes include use of a Porsche for the weekend, £500 to spend at Churchill Square, flights up the British Airways i360, a Mini Countryman for a weekend with luxury hamper, afternoon tea for two at the Grand Hotel, Brighton, and hospitality box for 10 at Fontwell Park Racecourse.
To win, all you need to do is identify the Heart artist or band that our very own racing driver is listening to as they race around our Heart track. Check out the terms and conditions right here.