Heart Breakfast's Advent Calendar Terms & Conditions
8 December 2017, 15:08
Terms & Conditions for Heart Breakfast's Advent Calendar running on Heart Sussex between Friday 8th December and Friday 22nd December.
- The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Charities ("Global Charities") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at www.makesomenoise.com/terms-conditions/ ) apply to the ‘Global’s Make Some Noise Text Competitions’ ("the Competition") as detailed in the Rules.
2. The "Radio Station" advertising the competition is Heart Sussex.
3. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from Global Charities.
Details of the competition:
4. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the keyword to one of the following radio stations shortcodes Heart – 82122 (ADVENT) (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rate. If you text after the closing time you will not be entered but may still be charged. The Text Message Line will open at 3pm on Friday 8th December (the “Opening Time”) and close at 7.30am on Friday 22nd December (the “Closing Time”).
5. After entering the Competition, participants will receive a bounceback text message informing them that a voluntary donation to Global’s Make Some Noise (registered charity 1091657 (England & Wales) & SC041475 (Scotland)) of £3 will be taken automatically an hour (60 minutes) after the time the first text was received, unless they reply with the word STOP. The £3 donation will be taken from the mobile phone used to enter the Competition and 100% of the donation will go to Global’s Make Some Noise.
6. For the avoidance of doubt, you do not need to donate in order to be eligible for entry to the competition. Anyone who replies STOP to the first bounceback message and thereby opts out of donating £3 to Global’s Make Some Noise will still be included in the prize draw.
7. The winner will be notified that they have won using the number of the phone that their text entry was sent from. The winner will be required to answer their phone, talk to the presenter/s and a call recorded with the presenter/s and played on-air. Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted. In the event that a winner does not answer the phone we reserve the right to select a new winner at random.
8. You must be over 18 to enter the Competition.
9. You can enter up to 10 times only, however you must text STOP after each entry to opt out of donating £3 to Global’s Make Some Noise.
10. The prize consists of all the mystery prizes revealed on air between December 1st and 22nd December inclusive on Heart Sussex and Surrey.
11. No substitute prizes or cash alternatives are available.
12. The prize is non transferable.
Specific prize terms:
The prize includes all mystery prizes that are named on air on weekdays between December 1st and December 22nd inclusive. The winner will receive all prizes subject to their individual terms and conditions, which may include eligibility criteria. No alternatives will be offered. Additional prizes and any associated Ts&Cs will be added here on the day that they are revealed on air.
December 1st – A Family annual pass providing unlimited visitation to all 12 UK Sea Life centres for an entire year.
1 family ticket to 1 UK Merlin theme park of their choice. (Alton Towers/Chessington/Thorpe Park/Lego Land Windsor)
A VIP guided tour around Brighton SEA LIFE centre including a Glass Bottom Boat and Behind the Scenes tour.
A family turtle feeding experience, where the winning family can help our team feed Lulu and Gulliver, our giant green sea turtles.
December 4th – iPad (5th generation) from Solutions Inc
32 Gb,WiFi Only, 9.7 inch screen
December 5th – Large Hayland & Whittle Hamper Containing: White Wicker Basket, 10 Small Soap Gift Box, Citrus & Lavender Hand Cream, Greentea & Grapefruit Organic Soap Bar, Citrus & Lavender 100ml Diffuser, Neroli & Rose Foam Bath, Earl Grey Candle in a Glass, Neroli & Rose Bodywash, Neroli & Rose Body Lotion, Jasmine & Lilac Room Mist, Exfoliating Sisal Bag, 3 Shea Butter Bath Melts in a Bag, Neroli & Rose Tin Candle, Neroli & Rose Body Oil, Heart Hatbox, Summer Solstice Soap Bar, Rose Soap Bar, Queen of the Nile Mini Favour, Mint Mini Favour & Lavender Mini Favour.
December 6th – Lucky Voice Karaoke Machine
1 x annual subscription to Lucky Voice Online Karaoke.
1 x metal-bodied microphone
1 x compact microphone mixer
1 × 5m microphone cable
UK power cable
Cables to connect the kit to your computer or iPad
Aux In cable to connect the kit to your TV or Hi-Fi system
- 1 year subscription will start upon activation
- Voucher will give access to entire catalogue for 1 year
- To continue beyond 1 year there is a £6.99/month charge
- Account will automatically close 365 days after activation
December 7th – Majority Huntingdon DAB/DAB+ Digital Radio and Music System. An all-in-one, CD player, Bluetooth, FM, DAB/DAB+ digital radio
December 8th – Relax & Renew Package and Cut and Blow Dry from Sue-Jane Hair & Beauty. Package comprises of; Elemis skin booster facial including scalp massage.
Back, neck and shoulder massage,
Gel nails (fingers or toes).
Subject to availability
Valid until March 30th 2018
December 11th – Spa Day for 2 at Wickwoods Country Club, including a 55 minute treatment each, use of the facilities and a 2 course lunch.
Valid until December 31st 2018
Mon – Friday.
2 courses from lunchtime set memu.
Over 18’s only.
December 12th - Family ticket for four at Drusillas Park valid until 31st Dec 2018.
The sloth encounter can be booked in 2018 only and cannot be used on our Green Days in 2018 which are character event days. https://www.drusillas.co.uk/buy-online-tickets/2018-04
The prizes cannot be exchanged for anything else.
This voucher is not for resale on eBay, in the Friday Ad, or elsewhere.
Valid for one group of up four people (adult, child or senior), visiting together and on the same day.
This offer cannot be exchanged in part. In the event that less than four people visit, no further tickets will be issued.
There is no cash alternative.
December 13th - A years’ worth of free pizza from Domino’s
The winner will receive 12 x voucher codes. Each code will enable the winner to claim 1 large Domino’s Pizza of their choice, each month throughout 2018 (January through to and including December 2018). The free pizzas can be redeemed at any of the following stores; Reigate, Redhill, Horsham, Southwater, Leatherhead, Cobham, Dorking and Edenbridge. Only 1 pizza can be redeemed per month. For full Ts and Cs please visit https://www.dominos.co.uk/legal/content/competitionsoffers
December 14th – Ghyll Manor Hotel & Restaurant, Horsham
Festive or Full Afternoon Tea for two consisting of : A selection of sandwiches (four different fillings) Scones with clotted cream and strawberry preserve Seasonal cakes Choice of Tea or Coffee
Dietary requirements catered for including vegetarians
To be booked in advance and subject to availability
Booking time between 14:00 AND 17:00
VALID FROM: December 2017, January to March 2018 (subject to availability)
December 15th – Cocoa Loco
LUSCIOUS HAMPER from Cocoa Loco worth £74.99
A Luscious Hamper containing a surprise of 6 beautiful handmade chocolate bars, 3 scrumptious bags of chocolate buttons, 3 fruit or nut boxes, 3 tubes of moreish chocolate thins and a pot of delicious drinking flakes.
December 18th - Lingfield Park
Two horse racing tickets to All-Weather Championships Finals Day at Lingfield Park on Friday 30th March with a stay for two in the Lingfield Park Marriott Hotel & Country Club that evening, with breakfast included.
- Entrants must be age 18 or over
- Winners may not be an employee of Arena Racing Company
- No Cash Alternative
- Cannot be exchanged for another date
- Any spend further to what is in the prize must be paid for in full by the prize recipient.
- Rooms may be twin or double – subject to availability.
December 19th – Mannings Heath Golf Club & Wine Estate
A one-year membership for the Kingfisher course at Mannings Heath Golf Club & Wine Estate worth £695.
MEMBERSHIP TERMS & CONDITIONS
Members must pay in full to the Mannings Heath Golf Club (Benguela Cove Investments Ltd t/a) “the Club” the applicable joining fee/levy and annual fees before making use of the facilities.
All membership related fees, including annual subscriptions, are non-refundable. Members are advised to take out insurance in the event of incapacity or other obstruction to taking advantage of membership.
Membership of the Club covers the membership year (or part thereof if joining during a membership year) and the full liability associated therewith. Membership of the Golf Club is for one year, whether paying by direct debit or annually in advance. This is a contractual commitment that binds the member and the Golf Club. The Club reserves the right to cancel or suspend membership if any part of a membership fee due by a Member is not paid (by way of cleared funds) by its due date for payment.
The Club may at its sole discretion and subject to an administration fee accept or arrange pro- rata payment of membership by direct debit during the membership year. Affiliation fees are not eligible for pro-rata payment. The terms of such an arrangement will be communicated to Members accordingly.
If following the Club exercising its discretion in point 4 above any payment falls into arrears the Club reserves the right to, inter alia, enforce the debt (in full or part) and
to suspend or cancel membership of the Member(s).
A member wishing to change to a more expensive category of membership must pay the appropriate membership and administration fees prevailing at the time of changing category.
Members must carry their membership cards when visiting the Club. A fee will be charged for replacement cards.
The Club reserves the right to close or withdraw any facility with or without notice, for any reason that the General Manager deems necessary.
The Club reserves the right to set aside facilities with notice for exhibitions, conferences or other social events and activities.
If any members shall, in the reasonable opinion of the Club, cause nuisance or annoyance to other Club members, staff or guests, or misuse the Club facilities or breach any of the Club etiquette guidelines or behave in any way that the Club deems inappropriate, the Club reserves the right to refuse admission and/or suspend or expel that member forthwith. The member in question will be invited to meet with the General Manager to offer an explanation for the alleged breach. The General Manager has authority to terminate the membership if he/she reasonably holds that the member has behaved in the manner alleged.
The Club reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. Details of any changes will be displayed on the club notice boards.
Members use the facilities at their own risk and all members are reminded to act with caution when on or near the golf facilities. All members are encouraged to take out insurance providing cover suitable in the event of their actions causing harm or damage to others whilst on the Club’s premises.
Upon receipt of payment for Membership at Mannings Heath Golf Club & Wine Estate you hereby agree to our Terms and Conditions.
December 20th – Lets Race
A Premium Race Experience for 5 at Lets Race.
This experience is available at weekends and gives you a truly intense 45 minutes of pure adrenaline fuelled F1 racing action, allowing you to weave through a full grid of F1 cars and give you a truly realistic feel of how F1 really feels. This experience is in our F1 2016 car and the instructor will choose a track suitable for all abilities.
- Prize is only valid for 5 people.
- The premium race experience can only be booked on weekends
- Every participant must be over 1.5m in height
December 21st – Smith & Western Restaurant
Voucher for a meal for 4 (up to the value of £100) at any Smith & Western Restaurant.
Any extras will need to be settled by the winner after the meal.
Valid until 28th Feb 2018.
December 22nd - Lo London
Lo London gift voucher for free delivery on a single order to any address in the UK. is voucher can only be used once, is non refundable and may not be exchanged for credit, cash or alternative products. e voucher expires at midnight on 31st Janaury 2018.
The Promoters are Global, registered with Phone-paid Services Authority (ORG832-96388-41101) and Global Charities, registered with Phone-paid Services Authority
Service Provider: Global Radio Services Ltd., 30 Leicester Square, London, WC2H 7LA. If you are having problems using our text entry service or feel a donation has been taken from your bill unfairly, please have a look at our FAQs at http://www.makesomenoise.com/premium-rate-phone-text-faqs/ or alternatively contact our customer helpline on 03333 212 196.