Heart Sussex: Glow Wild Winter Lantern Festival
‘Glow Wild Winter Lantern Festival’ Competition on Heart Sussex & Surrey, October 2016.
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at heart.co.uk (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Glow Wild Winter Lantern Festival’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run on Friday 14th October 2016 on Heart Sussex & Surrey.
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant will be required to listen to the question read out on air on Heart Sussex.
- The entrant must then send a text message with the word “GLOW” plus their answer to 82122 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
- One Entrants will be selected to play at random from the correct answers. They will be required to talk to the presenters and a call will be recorded with the presenter/s and played on-air. If the caller doesn’t answer their phone, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, or cannot continue the call for any reason, the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
- Entrants must be 16 years of age or older. Entrants aged under the age of 16 must seek permission from a parent/guardian before entering.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be removed.
- There will be 1 x Prize to be won.
- The winner will receive tickets for up to 6 people (one group) to the Glow Wild Winter Lantern Festival at Wakehusrt 2016. At least one person attending should be over 18.
- Tickets will only be valid for time slots that haven’t sold out. Event takes place on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays only between 2nd December 2016 and 18th December 2016, with time slots at 4pm to 7.30pm.
- The winner will also receive up to £100 credit to spend in the Stables restaurant for food and drink and a £100 voucher for the Wakehurst Visitor Centre shop. These vouchers must be spent at the event between 2nd December 2016 and 18th December 2016.
- The winner will need to be available to turn on the lights of the UK’s tallest Living Christmas tree at Wakehurst.
- The Prize is not transferable, and cannot be exchanged for an alternative prize, including cash.
- All venues the right to exercise their door policies, for which Global Radio is not responsible.
- Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion
Recently Played Tracks
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Find your local four day weather report here.
What's happening on the roads where you are?
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
Find out more about some of the companies advertising on Heart 102.4 and 103.5
Get some great ideas on how to advertise your business on radio, online and on mobile.