Runnin' (Lose It All) Naughty Boy feat. Beyonce & Arrow Benjam Download 'Runnin' (Lose It All)' on iTunes
8 August 2017, 10:38
Terms & Conditions for the Skoda Citigo Car Competition on Heart Sussex
Skoda Citigo Car Competition on Heart Sussex, August 2017
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Charities ("Global Charities") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at www.makesomenoise.com/terms-conditions/) apply to the ‘Global’s Make Some Noise Text Competitions’ ("the Competition") as detailed in the Rules.
2. The "Radio Station" advertising the competition is Heart Sussex.
3. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from Global Charities.
Details of the competition:
4. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the keyword the following radio station shortcode Heart – 82122 (Auto) (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rate. If you text after the closing time you will not be entered but may still be charged. The Text Message Line will open at 6am on 14/08/17 (the “Opening Time”) and 11.59pm on Sunday 24th September.
5. After entering the Competition, participants will receive a bounceback text message informing them that a voluntary donation to Global’s Make Some Noise (registered charity 1091657 (England & Wales) & SC041475 (Scotland)) of £3 will be taken automatically an hour (60 minutes) after the time the first text was received, unless they reply with the word STOP. The £3 donation will be taken from the mobile phone used to enter the Competition and 100% of the donation will go to Global’s Make Some Noise.
6. For the avoidance of doubt, you do not need to donate in order to be eligible for entry to the competition. Anyone who replies STOP to the first bounceback message and thereby opts out of donating £3 to Global’s Make Some Noise will still be included in the prize draw.
7. The winner will be notified that they have won using the number of the phone that their text entry was sent from. The winner will be notified that they have won using the number of the phone that their text entry was sent from. The winner may be required to answer their phone, talk to the presenter/s within 7 days of the competition closing and a call recorded with the presenter/s and played on-air. Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted.
8. You must be over 18 to enter the Competition.
9. You can enter up to 10 times only, however you must text STOP after each entry to opt out of donating £3 to Global’s Make Some Noise.
10. The prize car will need to be collected from either Euro Skoda Worthing, Brighton or Crawely dealership.
11. This prize consists of one Skoda Citigo 1.0 engine size3 door Red
12. No substitute prizes or cash alternatives are available.
13. The prize is non-transferable however the winner may nominate someone to collect the car on their behalf if they don’t hold a valid UK driving licence as detailed in the specific prize terms.
Specific prize terms:
- This prize consists of one Skoda Citigo 1.0 engine size3 door Red and not the display car used for the promotional part of the competition.
- You will be provided a brand new car.
- Due to the nature of prize donations, please be aware that it could take up to 28 days after winning to receive the prize car.
- The prize car will need to be collected from either Euro Skoda, Worthing , Brighton or Crawely dealerships.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
- The winner must hold a valid UK driving licence or nominate someone with a valid UK driving licence to pick up the car on their behalf.
- The winner is responsible for insuring the car and proof of insurance for the person collecting the car must be provided prior to the car being collected.
- The content of the prize may be subject to change and/or substituted with a prize of equal or greater value.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, we reserve the right to change the date and substitute with another date.
- We require winner name, contact number, postal address & email to facilitate the prize.
- By entering this Promotion, you grant Euro Skoda part of the JCB Group and Heart permission to use your name and any photographic or video photoage for advertising and future promotional purposes in any form or media without additional compensation.
- Not for resale, not transferable, there is no cash alternative. This is a charity competition and as such no refunds are given.
- Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
The Promoters are Global, registered with Phone-paid Services Authority (ORG832-96388-41101) and Global Charities, registered with Phone-paid Services Authority
Service Provider: Global Radio Services Ltd., 30 Leicester Square, London, WC2H 7LA. If you are having problems using our text entry service or feel a donation has been taken from your bill unfairly, please have a look at our FAQs at http://www.makesomenoise.com/premium-rate-phone-text-faqs/ or alternatively contact our customer helpline on 03333 212 196.