LTA Sussex Terms & Conditions 2017
15 June 2017, 09:41
Lawn Tennis Association on Heart Sussex, June 2017
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Lawn Tennis Association’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 16th June to 22nd June on Heart Sussex(the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to heart.co.uk, answer a question and register their details. Online entry will open at 00:01on 16th June 2017 and close at 23:59 on 22nd June 2017.
4. Winner will be randomly selected from all correct answers and will be notified via telephone within 7 days of the competition closing date by Global.
5. Entrants must be aged 18 or over to enter the competition Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
6. * 2 tickets to the Aegon International, Eastbourne
* £250 (in the form of a cheque)
7. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion. Global cannot be held responsible for the event being postponed or cancelled and there is no cash substitute.