On Air Now
Early Breakfast with Jenni Falconer 4am - 6am
Apple Music on Heart Network, November/December 2016
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/ ) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Apple Music’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Friday November 11th 2016 to Thursday 8th December 2016 on Heart Network (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to http://www.heart.co.uk answer a question and register their details. Online entry will open at 13:00pm on Friday November 11th 2016 and close at 23.59pm on Thursday 8th December.
4. Duplicate entries from entrants will be excluded.
5. From all eligible entrants, one winner will be randomly selected and deemed the winner.
6. Entrants must be 18 or over
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
1 x 12 Month Apple Music Subscription.
Prize Terms & Conditions:
The winner will receive 1 x 12 Month Apple Music Subscription within 28 working days.
For full Apple Music terms and conditions please consult the following link: http://www.apple.com/legal/internet-services/itunes/us/terms.html
8. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
Apple Store Gift Cards are issued and managed by Apple Distribution International and can be applied only to purchases in the United Kingdom from an Apple Retail Store, the Apple Online Store or by calling 0800 048 0408. Gift cards may not be redeemed at the iTunes Store, at Apple resellers, for cash (except as required by law) or for shipments outside the United Kingdom. Gift cards will remain active even if added to the Wallet app on your iOS device. Neither the issuer nor Apple is responsible for any lost or stolen gift cards or use without your permission. Keep them safe; they’re valuable and can be redeemed by whoever finds them. Gift cards are also not for resale. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Gift card terms and conditions are subject to change without notice and some items may not be available for purchase. Please visit apple.com/go/agc for current terms, conditions and limitations. Use of a gift card is governed by English law. To check the available balance on a gift card, call 0800 048 0408 or visit apple.com/go/gcb/uk. TM and © 2015 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
Card cannot be used for any payments outside the UK iTunes Store, including taxes.
* New members only. Sign-up required. Membership automatically renews after trial.