On Air Now
Stephen Mulhern and Emma Willis 9am - 12pm
Krispy Kreme on Heart Scotland
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to 'Krispy Kreme' radio competition (the “Competition") on Heart Scotland (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to heart.co.uk and register their workplace.
4. One workplace will be picked at random each Friday. Each week the entries will be refreshed and winner will be selected from entries recieved on the relevant week between Monday 6am and Friday 9am.
5. Krispy Kreme workplace deliveries will take place on Friday between 10:00-14:00
6. On the morning of the prize draw the workplace winners will be called to let them know they are a winner, and to confirm their workplace address and delivery date. The entrant must answer their phone by the second attempt, should they fail to answer Global will select another person and repeat the process until a winner has been contacted.
8. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
9. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
10. Addresses outside of the Heart Scotland transmission area will be removed from the prize draw.
12. Prize is a delivery of a maximum of 5 dozen Krispy Kreme Doughnuts.
13. The doughnuts will be delivered to the workplace address registered online only
14. Prize is non transferrable and there is no cash alternative.
15. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.