Last Christmas Wham
Win your school £1500 worth of gym equipment
on Heart Bristol, Bath & Somerset,
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Win your school £1,500’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 2nd October to Thursday 12th October 2017 on Heart Bristol, Somerset & Bath.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to heart.co.uk and register their details. Online entry will open at 00:00 on Monday 2nd October and close at 10:00 on Wednesday 11th October 2017.
4. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
5. On air game play will take place from Monday 9th to Thursday 12th October 2017.
6. From all those registered online up until 12:00 on Friday 6th October 2017, 2 eligible entrants will be chosen at random and called back to go to air on Monday 9th October during Heart Breakfast where they will go head to head to answer a question.
7. The entrant that answers correctly will stay on to play the next day, with another entrant who is randomly selected to play from all online entries. This will go on until the final on Thursday 12th October 2017.
8. For each on air round from Tuesday 10th to Thursday 12th October 2017, a playing entrant will be chosen at 12:00 the day prior to that days round. EG for the round on Tuesday 10th October 2017, an entrant will be selected from all those registered up until 12:00 on Monday 9th October 2017. This will continue throughout the week until the last round is played on Thursday 12th October 2017 and two finalists for the final at Flip Out at 4pm on Thursday 12th October 2017 are chosen.
9. The random entrant chosen to play on Thursday 12th October 2017 will automatically win a place at the final but both entrants will still need to answer a head to head question. The person who wins will then get a head start at the final at Flip Out at 4pm on Thursday 12th October 2017.
10. The final two will then be asked to go to the Grand Final on Thursday 12th October 2017 at 4pm at Flip Out Bristol, Longwell Green.
11. The two finalists will go head to head completing a series of challenges.
- The Driving Game - We have a 2 person computer game- one round on a chosen track.
- Air Hockey - One game - First to 7
- Basketball - 10 shots at the basket on our basketball Trampoline
- Race round the Pyramid - First to finish
- Collecting coloured balls from the main Foam Pit - Jump in and retrieve balls
12. All Terms & Conditions for the final will be given out on the day to the two finalists.
17. Entrants must be age 18 or over
18. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
19. Finalists need to be available and get themselves to the Flip Out Arena for 4pm on Thursday 12th October.
20. All entrants need to be available to play on-air each day.
19. The winner of the final will get £1500 towards new gym equipment for their school
20. They have the choice of what gym equipment for their school they would like to have to the value of £1500.
21. This must be done within 3 months of winning.
22. Flip Out Trampoline Park will deal with the winner directly about delivery of prizes.
23. The other entrant who loses at the final will also win a prize of 50 tickets for a free session.
• This can be claimed within 3 months of winning and will be sent out to the entrants choice of school.
• The 50 tickets can be split over different days.
• This can be used on any day they wish within the 3 months.
• Must pre-book in advance by calling the trampoline park on 01179 612043 27.
24. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.