Too Good At Goodbyes Sam Smith Download 'Too Good At Goodbyes' on iTunes
September- October 2017
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to the ‘Win Cocktails in the City’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Thursday 26th September 2017 at 14:00 until Tuesday 10th October 2017 at 14:00 on the Heart Network (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to http://www.heart.co.uk.
4. Entrants must correctly answer the question in the form and complete their details.
5. On Tuesday 10th October 2017 entries will be collated and a winner will be selected at random from all valid entries.
6. Winner will be contacted via telephone and must answer the phone within 2 attempts, if we fail to make contact with the selected winner, Global will repeat the process and select another winner.
7. Above process will continue until contact with a winner has been made.
8. Entrants must be 18 or over.
9. one lucky Heart listener will also get the chance to win a truly unique drinking experience. By entering below you stand the chance of winning the ultimate VIP prize including a dinner for 2 at Ishka Edinburgh pre-event, a pair of VIP tickets to Cocktails In The City inclusive with 3 cocktails per person and a nights stay at the G&V Royal Mile Hotel.
10. Prize to be booked in advance.
11. Dates of prize are to be arranged with organisers.
12. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.