Santas on the Run 2017 Family Entry
Win a family entry to Santas on the Run Bristol 2018
- The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Radio’s ("Global Radio") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competitions) apply to ‘Santas on the Run’ online competition ("the Competition") which will run from Friday 29th September at 4pm until Sunday 8th October 2017 at 11pm (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Heart West Country and Heart South West.
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.heart.co.uk and register their details.
- Entrants will need to answer the question and complete the entry form to be deemed an entry. Once the competition has closed, a correct entrant will be randomly selected and will win the prize.
- Travel to Bristol for the event is not included.
- The winner will be contacted by Heart and then Children’s Hospice South West to organise the prize.
- Entrants must be over 18 years of age
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be removed.
- No monetary substitution is available
- One winner will receive free registration for the Santas on the Run 2017 event on Sunday 10th December 2017 for two adults and two children (children must be under 16 years of age).
- The winner will be contacted by Children’s Hospice South West with a form that must be completed to register for the free places. This form must be completed and returned by Monday 4th December.
- Global reserves the right to substitute prize.
Heart General Competition Terms & Conditions