Win Sunset Boulevard Tickets
Sunset Boulevard on Heart Essex - December 2017
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions” of Global as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the ‘Sunset Boulevard’ online competition (the “Competition") which will run from 27/12/17 to 24/01/18 on Heart Essex (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to heart.co.uk and register their details. Online entry will open at midday 27/12/17 on and close at midday on 24/01/18.
4. Entrants will need to answer a question relating to the show.
5. From all correct entries, two winners will be picked at random and contacted on the details provided at the point of entry.
6. Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. There are two prizes each of a pair of tickets for the performance of Sunset Boulevard at the Cliffs Pavilion, Southend on Monday 29th January 2018 at 8pm.
This prize cannot be exchanged for alternative seats for this or other productions, or their cash value
9. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
Additional Terms & Conditions:
- Transport and accommodation are not provided.
- This ticket is issued subject to the Rules and Regulations of the venue, event and /or Event Partner, which can be found on the event website and/or obtained at the box office. Breach of any of these Rules and Regulations or any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury shall entitle the venue or Event Partner to eject you from the venue.
- It is your responsibility to check your tickets; mistakes cannot always be rectified. Tickets cannot be exchanged unless the event is cancelled.
- If an event is cancelled or rescheduled we will use reasonable endeavours to notify ticket holders of the cancellation. We do not guarantee that ticket holders will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the event.