Galway Girl Ed Sheeran
9 April 2017, 08:29
A Dog’s Purpose on Heart, April/May
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/(the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to A Dog’s Purpose radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Tuesday 25th April to Thursday 4th May 2017 on Heart Radio (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to heart.co.uk, and share a funny dog story. Entries will be judged on the criteria of the most original and funny in the judges’
4. Online entry will open at 00:01 on Tuesday 25th April 2017 and close at 11:59 on Thursday 4th May 2017
5. From all the eligible entries received, the best entry will be selected by a Heart producer based on the ‘most original, funny and feel good dog story’.
6. The Heart producer’s decision will be final.
7. This entrant will be telephoned by the Heart presenter and will be required to talk to the presenter(s) If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over or cannot continue the call for any reason the call may be terminated and the next best entrant selected based on the criteria. The entrant will be asked to describe their story entry after which they will be announced on air.
8. The entrant will need to be available to take a call from the Heart presenter between 0800 and 1300 on Friday 5th May.
9. By submitting an image to the site heart.co.uk to the Radio Station you: (i) warrant that you control all copyright and all other rights (including, without limitation, performers’ rights) in and to such image and (ii) confirm the grant by you to the Radio Station [and Global Radio] of a worldwide, perpetual, royalty free licence in the copyright and all other rights in and to the image (including, without limitation, performers’ rights) and you waive any moral rights and like rights you have in relation to the video; so that the Radio Station [and Global Radio] shall be entitled to use the video in any and all media at no cost to the Radio Station [and Global Radio] and such use shall not infringe the rights of any third party.
10. Entrants must 18 or over
11. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
12. The prize is £1,000 and 4 tickets to see the Dogs Purpose movie
13. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.