The Greatest Sia
Sony Pictures – A Streetcat Named Bob on Heart FM, November 2016
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to Inferno radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Thursday 3rd November to Monday 7th November on Heart FM (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. Listeners must go online to www.heart.co.uk, answer correctly the question given and register their details.
4. Online entry will open at 00:01 on Thursday 3rd November and close at 23.59 on Monday 7th November
5. The winner will be chosen at random from all eligible correct entries.
6. Entrants must be 18 years of age or over.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. Return train travel for two people to London
9. Return private transfers from the station to the hotel
10. 2 Nights’ accommodation at the 4 Star boutique hotel the Radisson Blu Edwardian
11. Breakfast for two people in the hotel restaurant each morning
12. High tea for two at Lady Dinah’s Emporium, including:
a. Sparkling drink served in a champagne flute
b. A selection of savory options - Salado Scones with jam and clotted cream
c. Cakes and bakes
d. Tea, Coffee, Cold soft drinks
13. Dinner for two at the Hawksmoor Covent Garden, including:
a. Three course meal
b. Two sides
c. One bottle of house wine
14. Dinner for two at the Clos Maggiore Covent Garden
a. Five course tasting meal
b. One bottle of house wine
15. £250.00 Spending money
Prize Terms and Conditions:
16. Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter, School Holidays and Bank Holidays.
17. Travel will be by train, must be off peak and booked a minimum of 6 weeks in advance.
18. Transfers will be private and not shared with other passengers. Hotel is classed as a 4 Star and is based on two sharing a twin or double room (winner’s choice) with ensuite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis.
19. High tea will last approximately 90 minutes and is subject to availability. High Tea is served at the following times from Friday – Monday: 1:30pm, 2pm, 2:30pm, 3:00pm. 3:30pm. Please specify any dietary requirements when booking. The a la carte menu is not available during high tea sessions. Everything in the High Tea is refillable.
20. Hawksmoor Covent Garden is based on two adults enjoying a three course meal with one side per person from the Lunch & Dinner menu including 1⁄2 bottle of house wine per person.
21. Clos Maggiore is based on two adults enjoying a five course meal from the Seasonal tasting menu or the Vegetarian tasting menu including 1⁄2 bottle of house wine per person.
22. All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
23. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.