Marry You Bruno Mars Download 'Marry You' on iTunes
5 May 2017, 10:46
Alzheimer’s Society on Heart, May 2017
• The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Radio’s ("Global Radio") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/) apply to the ‘Alzheimers Society ’ radio competition ("the Competition") which will run from 08/05/2017 to 28/05/2017 (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Heart Network.
• Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
To enter the Competition an Entrant must:
• Go online to www.heart.co.uk and register their details.
• Online entry will open at 00:01am on 08/05/2017 and close at 23:59pm on 28/05/2017.
• Online entrants will need to answer the question provided.
• One winner will be randomly selected from all eligible entries.
• All entrants who select the opt-in will have their data shared with the Alzheimer's Society.
• Entrants must be 18 years or older.
• Entry is restricted to UK residents only.
• Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be removed.
• The winner will be notified at the earliest convenience by phone within 7 days of the competition close date.
One Winner will win an experience for two which includes:
• Afternoon Tea The Hamyard Hotel
• Cupcake Lesson with Eric Lanlard at Cake Boy
• Return train travel to London
• Overnight accommodation at a 4 Star Hotel in Picaddily, London including Breakfast.
• Return private transfers from station to the hotel
Furthur Conditions Applicable to Prize:
• Afternoon Tea includes a selection of tea savouries, cakes and scones with clotted cream and presevers as well as finger sandwiches alongside a choice of coffee, hot chocolate or tea.
• This prize is non transferrable or refundable and is subject to availability.
• There is no cash or other alternative to the prize in whole or part.
• As part of the cupcake lesson, the winner will decorate 12 cupcakes.
• Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter, School Holidays and Bank Holidays (UK). Travel will be by train, must be off peak and booked a minimum of 6 weeks in advance.
• Transfers will be private and not shared with other passengers.
• Hotel is classed as a 4 star and is based on two people sharing a twin or double room
with ensuite facilities on a bed and breakfast basis.
• Ham Yard Hotel is a stylish and glamorous place to have Afternoon Tea. Served all day
it can be taken in the bar and restaurant, the Orangery or by hotel guests in the
Drawing Room. There is a selection of savoury and sweet items.
• Course runs at least one Tuesday or Wednesday date every month. Participants under 16 are welcome but must be accompanied by an adult (aged 18 or over) who may spectate if not participating. This experience can last anywhere from an hour and a half up to three hours. Share the workshop with up to 10 other avid cake fans. As much of this experience involves standing, comfortable shoes are advised. Aprons are
• All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the
date of our initial correspondence with them.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.