On Air Now
Heart's Club Classics with Annaliese 7pm - 10pm
9 February 2018, 12:55
Belvita Promotion on Heart February 2018
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Belvita 2018 Promotion’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run between 12th February 2018 and 1st March 2018 on the Heart Network, Heart London, Heart Thames Valley, Heart Essex, Heart Sussex, Heart Four Counties, Heart Kent & Heart 80’s (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the keyword given out on air to the text number given out on air (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at your standard network rate and the opening and closing times will be given out on air.
4. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
5. The presenter will play a clip of a Global Awards nominated artist and encourage listeners to text in the answer, from all texts received, one is selected at random and brought to air to be deemed the winner.
6. Entrants must be aged 18 or over and entry is restricted to UK residents only.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
Prizes will be announced on air and will be one of the following:
- 1 pair of tickets to The Global Awards on March 1st
- 1 pair of tickets to The Global Awards on March 1st with overnight accommodation.
Hotel conditions apply:
- Stay will be on Thursday 1st March 2018 – Friday 2nd March 2018, winner must be available on these dates.
- Hotel is classed as a 4 Star and is based on two adults sharing a double/twin room with en-suite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion. There is no cash alternative