Heart network: Cadbury
Cadbury Easter on the Heart Network, March 2017
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Cadbury Easter’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run 17.03.17 to 02.04.17 on The Heart Network (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competitions (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competitions an Entrant must go online to heart.co.uk and register their details. Online entry will open at 00:00 on 17.03.17 and close at 23:59 on 02.04.17.
4. Entrants need to play the Cadbury Egg Pairs game and register their details. One winner will be selected at random from all correct entries after the competition has closed.
5. The winner will be notified by telephone within 10 working days of the competition closing.
6. Entrants must be over 18 years of age
Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
7. 3 Nights at winner’s choice of Luxury Family Hotel, UK for 2 adults and 2 children.
Breakfast for 2 adults and 2 children in the hotel restaurant each morning
£100 spending money
Dinner for 2 adults and 2 children in the hotel restaurant during your stay, on an evening of your choice.
Standard Family Annual Merlin Pass
Selection of Cadbury Products
8. Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter and Bank Holidays (UK).
Travel will be in the form of petrol allowance due to the nature of the location, up to the value £100.00
Hotel is classed as a 4 Star and is based on two adults and two children sharing a family room with ensuite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis.
Dinner is based on 2 adults and 2 children enjoying a two course meal from the a la carte menu up to the value of £140.
Winner’s choice of hotel locations; New Park Manor, Hampshire, Moonfleet Manor, Dorset, The Elms, Worcestershire, Woolley Grange, Bradford on Avon, Polurrian Bay Hotel, Cornwall, Fowey Hall, Cornwall, and Ickworth, Suffolk. Subject to availability.
Standard Annual Merlin Pass allows access to Alton Towers, The Blackpool Tower, Chessington World of Adventures, Coca-Cola London Eye, The Dungeons, LEGOLAND, Madame Tussauds, SEA LIFE, Shrek’s Adventure, Thorpe Park and Warwick Castle. No entrance into any of Merlin’s Central London attractions during the month of August: The London Dungeon, SEA LIFE London Aquarium, DreamWorks Tours Shrek’s Adventure! London, Madame Tussauds London, and The Coca- Cola London Eye. No entry to Madame Tussauds (London), the Coca- Cola London Eye, SEA LIFE London Aquarium, DreamWorks Tour Shrek’s Adventure! London and the London Dungeon including but not limited to January 1st 2017, January 2nd 2017, 14th April 2017, 17th April 2017, 1st May 2017, 29th May 2017, 26th December 2017. No entry to the London Eye on 14th February. No entry to the London Dungeon 28th October to 31st October 2017 (inclusive).Height, age and health restrictions apply on certain rides.
Cadbury’s Products include: Easter Treasure Box, Box of 4 Creme Egg Giant Egg 497g and Essential Easter Collection.
All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of initial correspondence with prize provider.
9. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
Recently Played Tracks
To listen live, choose your preferred station:
Now playing: Non-stop hit music
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.