Heart network: Cadvent Mid Morning
23 November 2017, 06:00
Mid Morning Promotion, Cadbury, November & December 2017
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Cadbury Cadvent’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 23/11/17 to 22/12/17 on Heart Network (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to heart.co.uk and register their details. Online entry will open at 0600 on 23/11/17 and close at 10.00 on 22/12/17.
- Entrants must go online, answer a question and register their details including a contact mobile phone number. From all correct and eligible entries, Heart will randomly pick entrants with one winner being brought to air each day during the Competiton.
- Each selected entrant will be contacted on the mobile number they registered when entering the Competition. If after the 3rd attempt, Heart are unable to speak to the entrant directly, that entrant will forfeit their prize and Heart will randomly select another entrant.
- All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation will be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over or cannot continue the call for any reason the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
- Entry is open on a rolling basis and winners will be chosen at 10am Monday to Friday during the Competition
- All winners are only allowed to win once during this Competition. If a randomly selected entrant has been found to have won previously, then they will be disqualified and another entrant will be selected.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or older
10. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition. Entrants are only allowed to win once during this Competition
11. 1 daily winner from December 1st to December 24th will each win £1,000 in the form of a cheque, made payable to the winner only and sent out in the post within 28 days from the date of winning.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion. There is no alternative.