15 September 2017, 13:22
Chicago Town Pizza Kitchen on Heart Network – September 2017
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Chicago Town Pizza Kitchen’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 18th September 2017 to Monday 25th September 2017 on Heart Network (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.heart.co.uk, register their details, and answer a mutiple choice question.
4. Online entry will open at 18:00pm on Monday 18th September 2017 and close at 23.59 on Monday 25th September.
A entrant will be selected at random from all eligible entrants at the following times;
Draw 1: Tuesday 19th September, 5:00pm
Draw 2: Wednesday 20th September, 9:00pm
Draw 3: Monday 25th September, 5:00pm
5. There will be three winners in total.
6. The winning entrants selected from Draw 1 and Draw 2 will be called and brought to air.
7. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over or cannot continue the call for any reason the call may be terminated and another entrant will be selected at random.
8. Entrants must be aged 18 and over.
9. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
10. There will be three winners in total, each will win;
. Return travel for two adults and two children to Port Lympne, Kent
. Overnight acommodation in the Bear Lodge at Port Lympne - Includes:
• Sweeping views across the bear, cheetah and rhino paddock
• Private decking with seating
• Bedding and towels
. Entrance for two adults and two children to Port Lympne Reserve for the duration of your stay
. Entrance for two adults and two children to the DINOSAUR FOREST exhibit at Port Lympne Reserve
. Entrance to two adults and two children to the sister park Howletts
. Behind the scene’s VIP Land Rover safari experience. Includes:
• Professional guide
• 3 hours drive around 100 acres of Kentish Savannah
• Up close and personal visit to see the black rhino
• A Land Rover safari through the Asian and African Experience
• Visit to the lions not normally accessible to visitors
Prize Terms & Conditions:
· Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter, Bank Holidays and Saturday nights.
· Due to the nature of the location, travel will provided be in the form of petrol allowance covering a maximum total of 330 miles (round trip). Should the winner live further than 165 miles from the location, a contribution towards travel expenses will be provided.
· Accommodation will be in the Bear Lodge glamping tents which includes one double bed, a bunk bed and camping bed and ensuite bathroom. Based on two adults and two children sharing on a self catering basis.
· VIP safari is subject to availability at time of booking. Safari will last 3 hours, start times may vary.
· All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
12. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.