On Air Now
Heart Breakfast with Jamie & Emma 6am - 9am
21 February 2018, 00:01
The Confused.com Cash Car February – March 2018
February - March 2018
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘The Confused.com Cash Car’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run once each on Saturday 24th February, Saturday 3rd March, Saturday 10th March, Saturday 17th March, Saturday 24th March and Saturday 31st March 2018 on the Heart Network.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must listen to the Heart Network Saturday Morning Show from 10am-1pm.
4. Listeners will be invited to text in for their chance to play The Confused.com Cash Car. Listeners must send a text message with the keyword specified on air, to 82122 (the “Text Message Line”).
5. Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
6. One entrant will be chosen at random and brought to air between 10am-1pm on the following dates: Saturday 24th February, Saturday 3rd March, Saturday 10th March, Saturday 17th March, Saturday 24th March and Saturday 31st March 2018. Increasing & decreasing cash amounts will be played out. The contestant must shout out “STOP” before the beep sound is played in order to keep the last cash amount played out. If the contestant fails to shout ‘STOP’ before the beep sound effect begins to play, they will lose the game & go away empty handed/ the cash amount up for grabs for the day will be lost.
7. If the entrant shouts stop before the beep, they will secure the cash amount that they last heard and will then be asked if they want to keep this cash prize or gamble it for the chance to double the cash amount.
8. If the entrant chooses not to gamble they will walk away with the secured cash prize. If the entrant chooses to gamble they will be asked a question. If the entrant answers the question correctly, they will double the cash value previously secured. If the entrant answers the question incorrectly they will lose the cash prize previously secured and walk away with no prize.
9. The producer’s decision is final in all cases.
10. The prize amounts will be determined in advance by the Heart Network Saturday Morning producer.
11. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation will be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over or cannot continue the call for any reason the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
12. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
13. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
14. The cash amount to be won each week will vary. All winners will receive their winning cash amount won in the form of a cheque.
15. Cheques can take up to 28 days to arrive after the date of winning.
16. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.