Attention Charlie Puth
31 May 2017, 12:31
The Confused.com Cash Car
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘The Confused.com Cash Car’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run on Saturday 8th July, Saturday 15th July, Saturday 22nd July and Saturday 29th July 2017 on the Heart Network.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must listen to the Heart Network Saturday Breakfast Show from 6am-10am.
4. Listeners will be invited to text in for their chance to play The Confused.com Cash Car. Listeners must send a text message with the keyword specified on air, to 82122 (the “Text Message Line”).
5. Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
6. One entrant will be chosen at random and brought to air between 6am -10am on the following dates: Saturday 8th July, Saturday 15th July, Saturday 22nd July and Saturday 29th July 2017. Increasing & decreasing cash amounts will be played out. The contestant must shout out “STOP” before the beep sound is played in order to keep the last cash amount played out. If the contestant fails to shout ‘STOP’ before the beep sound effect begins to play, they will lose the game & go away empty handed/ the cash amount up for grabs for the day will be lost.
6. If the winner shouts stop before the beep they will win the cash amount that they last heard.
7. The producer’s decision is final in all cases.
8. The prize amounts will be determined in advance by the Heart Network Saturday Breakfast producer.
9. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation will be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over or cannot continue the call for any reason the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
10. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
11. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
12. The cash amount to be won each day will vary. All winners will receive their winning cash amount won in the form of a cheque.
13. Cheques can take up to 28 days to arrive after the date of winning.
14.Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.