Heart network: Confused LA
The Confused.com LA Promotion
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘The Confused.com LA Promotion’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 20th March 2017 to Friday 24th March 2017 on the Heart Network.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the keyword specified on air to 82122 (the “Text Message Line”).
4. Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times and number of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
6.Each day from Monday 20th – Thursday 23rd March, one entrant will be chosen at random from all correct, eligible entries and brought to air to answer a question. If the entrant answers the question correctly, they will be awarded £250 and brought back to air for the competition final on Friday 24th March.
7. If the entrant does not correctly answer the question, they will not be awarded the prize and a new entrant will be chosen at random from all eligible entries, brought to air and must correctly answer the question. This process will be repeated until one entrant correctly answers the question.
8. On Friday 24th March, the x4 winning entrants from Monday 20th – Thursday 23rd will be brought to air and individually asked (off air) one final question. The entrant whose answer is closest to the correct answer will be awarded the trip for two to Los Angeles.
9. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation will be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over or cannot continue the call for any reason the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
5. Entrants must be aged 18 or over, and have a valid passport.
6. At least one person travelling to Los Angeles must be over the age of 21.
7. Entry is restricted to UK residents only.
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
9. Each entrant who correctly answers the question on air between Monday 20th –Thursday 23rd March will be awarded £250.
10. All winners will receive their cash amount won in the form of a cheque. Cheques can take up to 28 days to arrive after the date of winning.
11. The winner of the final on Friday 24th March will be awarded a trip to Los Angeles for two.
This prize includes:
• Return flights from London to Los Angeles for two people.
• Return transfers from the airport to the hotel for two people
• 5 nights’ accommodation at a 4 Star Hotel for two people
• £500 Spending money.
• Travel Insurance
• ESTA visas for two people
12. Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter, School Holidays and Bank Holidays (both UK and USA).
13. Flights must include a Saturday night stay in your destination. Departure airport used will be dependent on the direct availability from the winners nearest available international airport, which may not necessarily be the closest. Non UK passports holders may need a visa for this destination, which they should arrange with the Embassy at their own expense. Includes all taxes and surcharges.
14. Transfers will be private and not shared with other passengers.
15. Hotel is classed as a 4 Star and is based on two sharing a twin or double room (winner’s choice) with ensuite bathroom on a room only basis. At least one guest must be over the age of 21.
16. It is the winner’s responsibility to comply with the visa requirements of United States Approval is at the discretion of the US Embassy and NDL Group cannot be held responsible for this being rejected.
17. For all US trips, UK Passport holders must hold a valid ESTA (electronic tourist visa) from the US Embassy, which can be applied for a minimum of 72 hours prior to travel. Anyone not holding an ESTA will be deported from the US upon arrival without exception. It is the winner’s responsibility to comply with the ESTA visa requirements of the United States of America. Approval is at the discretion of the US Embassy and NDL Group cannot be held responsible for this being rejected.
18. Travel insurance is subject to normal terms of acceptance. Pre-existing
medical conditions may not be covered. No age restrictions apply.
19. All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12
months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
20.Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
Recently Played Tracks
To listen live, choose your preferred station:
Now playing: The best feel good music
Now playing: The best feel good music
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.