Heart network: Confused Parking Challenge
The Confused.com Parking Challenge
January – March 2017
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘The Confused.com Parking Challenge’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Sunday 5th February 2017 to Wednesday 8th March 2017 on the Heart Network.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to heart.co.uk and register their details.
4. Entrants can watch the video content and must vote for the presenter they think will win The Confused.com Parking Challenge. For Stephen Mulhern vote ‘Team Stephen’ or for Emma Willis vote ‘Team Emma’.
5. The competition will open at 00:01am on Sunday 5th February 2017 and close at 12:00pm midday on Wednesday 8th March 2017.
6. All entrants who vote for Team Stephen will be put into the prize draw and x1 winner will be selected each time Stephen wins the challenge. All entrants who vote for Team Emma will be put into the prize draw and x1 winner will be selected each time Emma wins the challenge.
7. x5 winners in total will be selected at random from all relevant entries, at five points during the campaign period between Sunday 5th February - Wednesday 8th March. Winner selection times will be determined by Heart. The final winner will be selected after the competition has closed.
8. Each week, x1 winner will be brought to air in a pre-recorded show with Stephen and Emma and awarded their prize.
9. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation will be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over or cannot continue the call for any reason the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
10. All Parking challenges have been filmed in advance and the winning presenter of each Parking Challenge (x5 in total) has been determined.
11.Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
12.Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
13. £1000 cash. There will be 5x winners in total and each winner will receive £1,000.
14. The prize will be paid by Cheque. Cheques can take up to 28 days to arrive after the date of winning.
15.Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
Recently Played Tracks
To listen live, choose your preferred location:
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.