Torn Natalie Imbruglia Download 'Torn' on iTunes
6 September 2017, 00:01
The Confused.com Stop The Pump Game
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘The Confused.com Stop The Pump Game’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Wednesday 6th September to Sunday 24th September on the Heart Network.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to heart.co.uk, register their details and play the Confused.com ‘Stop The Pump’ game.
4. Online entry will open at 00:01am on Wednesday 6th September 2017 and close at 23:59pm on Sunday 24th September.
5. Entrants must follow the ‘How to Play’ rules and complete a round of the ‘Stop The Pump’ game by keeping their score up and trying to beat the clock. Once the game ends, the entrant must submit their score and details as entry to the competition.
6. 1x winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries and will be contacted by telephone and/or email within 7 days of the competition closing.
7. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
8. Entry is restricted to UK residents only.
9. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
10. 1x winner will receive £1000.
11. The winner will receive their cash prize in the form of a cheque. Cheques can take up to 28 days to arrive after the date of winning.
12. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.