Heart network: Confused.com
Confused.com Driver Wins on Heart Network Excluding Heart London, August-October 2016
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”)) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Confused.com Driver Wins’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 1st August 2016 to Friday 14th October 2016 on Heart Scotland/ Heart North East/ Heart North West/ Heart Yorkshire/ Heart South Wales/ Heart North Wales/ Heart West Midlands/ Heart Gloucester/ Heart Wiltshire/ Heart Bristol/ Heart Devon/ Heart Cornwall/ Heart Four Counties/ Heart Hertfordshire/ Heart Cambridgeshire/ Heart East Anglia/ Heart Essex/ Heart Kent/ Heart Sussex/ Heart Solent/ Heart Thames Valley (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to heart.co.uk, register their details and tell us their ‘Driver Win’.
4. Online entry will open at 00:01 on Monday 1st August 2016 and close at 09:00 on Friday 14th October 2016.
5. Each week, 1x winner (per Drive Time Show, excluding London) will be selected and brought to air on each Monday of the campaign from Monday 8th August 2016 until Monday 17th October 2016.
6. The winner is selected based on submitting a ‘Driver Win’ statement in line with the following Confused.com guidelines: The small wins of driving that everyone can appreciate – be they rational, like saving money on your car insurance, or emotional, like hitting a smooth run of green lights.
7. Each Heart Station (excluding London) will select 1x entry each week that is deemed to best encompass the above criteria and is the most uplifting, entertaining and relatable
8. Heart reserves the right to exclude entries that reference illegal or dangerous driving practices, or appear to contravene The Highway Code
9. If your Driver Win is not selected as that week’s winner, your entry will remain in the entry pool for the remaining weeks of the campaign.
10. The selected winner must be available on the Monday that their entry has been selected, to be contacted by telephone and brought to air in their local Heart Drive Time show. If the winner is not available at the time of the call, their entry will be deemed not eligible, and new winner will be selected.
11. Entrants selected to win will be required to talk to the presenters and the call will be recorded with the presenter/s and played on-air. If the caller doesn’t answer their phone, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, or cannot continue the call for any reason, the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
12. Entrants must be aged 18 or over to be eligible to win
13. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
14. One prize per entrant, if an entrant is chosen more than once we will re-select a different entrant to win.
15. There will be 1x winner per week on each of the 21 Heart stations listed above.
16. Each winner will receive £100.
17. The £100 cash prize will be provided to the winners in the form of a cheque within 28 days of initial contact from Global.
18. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
Recently Played Tracks
To listen live, choose your preferred station:
Now playing: Non-stop hit music
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.