On Air Now
Stephen Mulhern and Emma Willis 9am - 12pm
Heart & Disney Frozen on Heart, November/December 2016
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Heart & Disney Frozen’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 28 November 2016 to Sunday 4 December 2016 on Heart Network (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to heart.co.uk and register their details. Online entry will open at 06:01 on Monday 28 November 2016 and close at 23:59 on Sunday 4 December 2016.
4. Entrants must go online, answer the quiz questions and complete the form to be in with a chance of winning.
5. 4 x winners will be selected at random from all the correct entries received by the following time points on Saturday 3 December 2016: 06:00, 09:00, 12:00 & 14:00.
6. The winners selected at the above times will be called by a Heart producer within an hour of the draw on Saturday 3 December 2016. Entrants must answer their phone when called and be available to appear on the radio. If the Entrant is driving, they must pull over to an appropriate location to take the call. If the call is not answered, another Entrant will be drawn at random and called, until an Entrant is available to be taken to air.
7. Each Entrant taken to air must answer one of the questions from the quiz on air to be declared the winner.
8. 1 x online only winner will be selected at random from all the correct entries received by the closing date of the competition and contacted by Global within 28 days.
9. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over and be resident in the UK.
10. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
There are 5 X Prize Packages to be won. Each prize package contains the following:
• Return train travel for two adults and three children to London, UK
• Return private transfers from the airport to the hotel
• Overnight accommodation at the 4 star centrally located hotel for
• two adults and three children
• Breakfast for two adults and three children in the hotel restaurant
• Tickets for two adults and three children to see Frozen on Ice
• £250.00 ASDA Gift Card
11. Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas Eve, Christmas day and New Years Eve and must be booked a minimum of 2 weeks in advance.
12. Travel will be by train, must be off peak.
13. Transfers will be private and not shared with other passengers.
14. Hotel is classed as a 4 Star and is based on two adults and three children sharing one double and one quad room with ensuite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis.
15. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
Global is the sole promoter of this competition.