Castle On The Hill Ed Sheeran Download 'Castle On The Hill' on iTunes
4 August 2017, 00:01
Double Tree by Hilton Radio Competition on Heart Network, April – August 2017
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at heart.co.uk/terms (the “http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to Double Tree by Hilton radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Friday 4th August 2017 - Friday 18th August 2017 on Heart Network (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to heart.co.uk and register their details. Online entry will open at Friday 4th August 2017 at 09:01 and close at 08:59 on Friday 18th August 2017
4. Entrants must describe a person or experience where someone has put a smile on their face through a kind gesture, a compliment and/or making them feel welcome.
5. The most original, upbeat and entertaining entry will be deemed the winner and the winner’s name will be mentioned on air on Friday 18th August 2017
6. The winning entry will be up to the Judge’s discretion and is final
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. There will be one prize package, the prize is as follows:
· Return flights for two people to Dubai, UAE
· Return private transfers from the airport to the hotel
· 5 nights accommodation for two at the DoubleTree By Hilton Dubai Business Bay Hotel
· £500.00 spending money
· Travel insurance
Prize terms and conditions:
9. Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter, School Holidays and Bank Holidays.
10. Travel will be by train, must be off peak and booked a minimum of 6 weeks in advance.
11. Transfers will be private and not shared with other passengers.
All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.