Heart network: Dreams Book Club
8 January 2018, 00:01
Dreams Bedtime Book Club on Heart Network, January- December 2018
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Dreams – Heart’s Bedtime Book Club’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 8.01.18 to 28.12.18 on Heart (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.heart.co.uk, listen to the audio clip and submit their answer and register their details. Online entry will open at 00.01 on Monday 8th January and close at 23.59 on Friday 28th December 2018.
4. To make a valid entry, entrants must answer the question.
5. Heart radio’s representatives will select winning entries at random from all the correct entries. Heart’s decision is final.
6. Winner one will be selected from all entries at a time and date determined by Heart between 1st and 9th February.
7. Winner two will be selected from all entries at a time and date determined by Heart between 1st and 9th March.
8. Winner three will be selected from all entries at a time and date determined by Heart between 2nd and 6th April.
9. Winner four will be selected from all entries at a time and date determined by Heart between 1st and 4th May.
10. Winner five will be selected from all entries at a time and date determined by Heart between 1st and 8th June.
11. Winner six will be selected from all entries at a time and date determined by Heart between 2nd and 6th July.
12. Winner seven will be selected from all entries at a time and date determined by Heart between 1st and 10th August.
13. Winner eight will be selected from all entries at a time and date determined by Heart between 3rd and 7th September.
14. Winner nine will be selected from all entries at a time and date determined by Heart between 1st and 5th October.
15. Winner ten will be selected from all entries at a time and date determined by Heart between 1st and 9th November.
16. Winner eleven will be selected from all entries at a time and date determined by Heart between 3rd and 7th December
17. Winner twelve will be selected from all entries after the closing date on Friday 28th December at 23.59.
18. Global reserve the right to reject any entry if they deem it inappropriate for the Heart audience.
19. The winner/s will be contacted by a Global Radio representative via the contact details supplied at the point of entry.
20. Entries may be read out on air
21. Entrants must be available to be contacted on the phone and may be taken to air to receive their prize.
22. All Entrants selected as winners may be required to talk to the presenters and a call may be recorded with the presenter/s and played on-air. If the caller doesn’t answer their phone, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, or cannot continue the call for any reason, the call may be terminated and another Entrant will be selected.
23. Finalists may be required to take part in publicity and by entering this competition you agree that the radio station and Dreams may use your name, likeness, photo, voice and hometown details for advertising and promotional purposes without additional notice or compensation, unless prohibited by law.
24. Winners may be filmed and recorded while receiving all or part of their prize. You hereby grant a perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide, non- exclusive licence to Global Radio to use, reproduce, modify, translate, make available, distribute, publish the film or audio and to distribute and/or broadcast such film or audio in whole or in part in all media and in all formats (including transmission by way of analogue transmission, digital audio broadcasting, internet, satellite, television, film, cable or telephony) and to sub-license any other persons to do so, in each case for such purposes as Global Radio may in its reasonable discretion determine.
25. Entrants must be aged 18 years old or over.
26. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be removed.
27. If you are selected as a winner once, you will not be eligible to win again.
28. Twelve winners will be selected at random. One winner per month of the year (January – December 2018) will be offered a years’ supply of books, chosen and supplied by Global in association with Harper Collins. In total this will be 12 books, based on the Heart Bedtime Book Club suggestion per month.
29. Each winner will also win a new bed and mattress, supplied by Dreams.
30. The first winner will receive a new book per month, this will be the book discussed in the Bedtime Book Club. For each winner after January 2018, any books previously mentioned will be sent to the winner in bulk.
31. Each winner will win 12 books in total plus a new bed and mattress.
32. The prize will be non-negotiable and non-transferable. No alternatives will be offered.