Heart network: Dreams
Dreams – Clocks Go Forward on Heart Network, March 2017
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Radio’s ("Global Radio") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/) apply to ‘Dreams – Clocks Go Forward’ radio competition ("the Competition") which will run from 00.01 on Monday 20th March to 11.59 on Thursday 23rd March 2017 (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Heart.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.heart.co.uk, answer a question at the relevant Win page and register their details. Online entry will open at 00.01 on Monday 20th March and close at 11.59 on Thursday 23rd March 2017.
4. One winner will be selected at random from all the correct eligible entries.
5. The winner will be contacted by a Global Radio representative via the contact details supplied at the point of entry.
6. If the winner fails to answer or return a call or email from Global for any reason another Entrant may be selected at random to win the prize.
7. Entrants must be aged 18 years old or over.
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be removed.
9. One winner will receive:
9.1. 1 x Dunn bed and 1 x Kendall Pocket Spring mattress
Prize terms and conditions:
10. Winner’s choice of double or king-sized bed and mattress
11. The prize is as stated in the ‘terms and conditions’ above. No alternative prizes or cash equivalent are available, with the exception that in the event of circumstances outside of its control, Global Radio reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
12. The Competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over except anyone immediately connected to the provision of the Competition in a professional capacity and employees and immediate family members (wife, children, siblings) of Dreams Ltd
13. Prizes will be delivered on Saturday 25th March unless otherwise requested by the winner or in circumstances outside Dreams Ltd’s control.
25th March delivery excludes locations outside of mainland UK and in the Isle of Wight and Northern Ireland.