On Air Now
Stephen Mulhern and Emma Willis 9am - 12pm
NatWest, January 2017, Heart Network (excluding Scotland).
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/) the “Competition Terms and Conditions” of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘NatWest’ Heart Radio prize draw (the “Prize Draw") which will run from Monday 27th February – 2nd April 2017 on the Heart Network (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Prize Draw (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Prize Draw an Entrant must go online http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/ and register their details in the online entry form and answer the multiple choice question.
- Online entry will open at 06.00am on Monday 27th February 2017 and close at 23:59pm on Sunday 2nd April 2017.
- From all correct Entrants, one Entrant will be randomly selected, and awarded their prize by Global Radio by telephone within 14 working days of winning.
- Multiple entries are not permitted.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or over.
There will be 1 winner in total, winning one prize which includes:
- Return travel for two adults and two children to Kent
- 2 nights sleeping in a Pinewood Pod for two adults and two children.
Prize also Includes:
- Decking area
- A communal games room with pool table
- Communal washing facilities
- Large fire pit
- Pinewood pod bedding pack per person
- One day entry into Port Lympne Animal Reserve for two adults and two children
- Onsite activity for two adults and two children. Chose from either Archery or Zorbin
Prize Terms And Conditions:
- Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter and Bank Holidays. Must be booked a minimum of 2 months in advance.
- Travel will be in the form of petrol allowance due to the nature of the location. Should the winner not drive, alternative transportation arrangements will be made using public transport where possible.
- Accommodation is based on two adults and two children sharing a Pinewood Pod including two single bed and a double futon on a self catering basis. All Pinewood pods have a private decked area complete with seating and a private BBQ area, whilst inside the pods are cleverly insulated. There are separate male and female shower and toilet blocks including fully accessible facilities, exclusively for Pinewood guests. Pinewood pod bedding pack per person will be provided. Subject to availability
- Entrance to Port Lympne Reserve will be for one day only. Tickets will be for the day stated only and are non-transferable. Tickets are subject to availability at the time of purchase.
- Winner’s choice of one activity, choose from either: Archery or Zorbing . Experience will be for two adults and two children. Archery and Zorbing sessions are available every Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday and last the duration of approximately 1 hour. Age and height restrictions may apply.
- All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
Prizes are non transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
The promoter of this prize draw competition is Heart FM, 30 Leicester Square, London WC2H7LA.