Heart network (excluding Scotland): Premier League Primary Stars
16 October 2017, 00:01
Premier League Primary Stars, Heart Network (Excluding Scotland) – Oct/Nov 2017
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to Premier League Primary Stars radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 16th October 2017 to Sunday 5th November 2017 on Heart (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.heart.co.uk and register their details.
4. Online entry will open at 00:01 on Monday 16th October 2017 and close at 23:59 on Sunday 5th November 2017.
5. Entrants will need to answer a multiple-choice question.
6. The winners will be drawn at random from all correct and eligible entries.
7. The winner will be contacted by phone call within 28 days of the competition ending.
8. Entrants must be aged 18 and over.
9. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
10. There will be five winners in total - Prize includes:
• A classroom workshop with Dan Freedman, author of the popular ‘Jamie Johnson’ book series alongside the Premier League trophy
• Premier League Primary Stars book box (including 15 x books)
• Premier League Primary Stars football kit set, including 14 football shirts, 1 goalkeeper shirt, 15 pairs of shorts and 15 pairs of socks.
• Premier League Primary Stars equipment set, including a roller bag, 16 bibs, 15 training balls, 4 pop-up goals, a whistle, a ball pump, a captain's armband, hoops, cones, bean bags, giant dice and floor markers.
• £500 in the form of a cheque
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.