Heart network: Fireman Sam Wales Trip
Fireman Sam on Heart Network, October-November 2016
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Fireman Sam’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Sunday 30th October 2016 to Saturday 5th November 2016 on Heart (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
To enter the Competition an Entrant must:
3. Go online to http://www.heart.co.uk and register their details. Online entry will open at 00.01am on Sunday 30th October 2016 and close at 23.59pm on Saturday 5th November 2016.
4. The entrant must correctly answer a question to enter.
5. Winners will be selected at random from all the correct entries and notified by call within 7 days.
6. Entrants must be 18 or over.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- Return travel for two adults and two children to Bluestone National Park, Pembrokeshire, Wales
- 3 nights accommodation on self-catering basis in a luxury lodge at Bluestone National Park
- Entry to the winners nearest Go Ape Tree Top Adventure. Highlights include:
o Enjoy two to three hours in the trees taking on Zip Wires, Tarzan Swings, Rope Ladders and a variety of obstacles and crossings.
- £200.00 spending money on a selection of winner’s chosen activities available on or nearby Bluestone National Park resort
- A special visit from Fireman Sam at any nursey/pre-school/school of the winner’s child/children in the UK. Including: approximately 2 hour meet and greet with Fireman Sam at the school plus fun activity
- Fireman Sam bundle featuring toys, clothes, books, DVD’s
8. Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter and Bank Holidays (both UK and Wales).
9. Travel will be in the form of petrol allowance due to the nature of the location.
10. Accommodation is based on two adults and two children sharing a family lodge with 2 bedrooms and en suite bathrooms on a self-catering basis. 3 nights starts Friday until Monday.
11. Local charges may apply to any additional activities on the Bluestone National Park to be paid by the winner.
12. Go Ape will be for the winners nearest Go Ape location.
13. Minimum Height – 1.4m (4ft7′′). Maximum weight – 20.5 stones (130kg). You’ll need to be over 10 years and over 1.4m. We recommend that you book in advance as our courses tend to get booked up especially during weekends and school holidays. We suggest that you wear something you don’t mind getting grubby. Dress for the weather so bring along a mac if it’s raining! Make sure your stomach area is covered. Please wear appropriate footwear with soles with good grips. No sandals or slip-off shoes. You’ll need closed toe and heel shoes (with flat soles). We recommend gloves. Long hair must be tied back.
14. Opening times vary dependent upon which of our forest locations you plan to explore. Go Ape is an excellent wet weather activity. The course remains open in all weathers, except when it is icy, stormy, in high winds or during lightning. Rain makes the course muddier than usual.
15. All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
16. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.