Heart network: Fisher Price Let Kids be Kids
8 November 2017, 00:01
Fisher Price on the Heart Network, November 2017
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Fisher Price’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 08.11.17 to 14.11.17 on the Heart Network (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.heart.co.uk, answer a question based on a video and register their details. Online entry will open at 00:01 on 08.11.17 and close at 23:59 on 14.11.17
4. The winner will be selected at random from all correct entries received, the winner will be notified by telephone within 10 working days. The winner may be recorded and audio may be played out on air.
5. Entrants are required to be aged 18 or over
6. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
7. The winner will be rewarded £1,000 which can be in the form of a cheque or a bank transfer. The winner will also receive a fisher price toy as chosen from the drop down menu option at time of entering. Winner can pick one toy from the following list:
Fisher-Price® Chatter Telephone®
Fisher-Price® Kick & Play Piano Gym
Fisher-Price® Laugh & Learn® Sweet Manners Tea Set
Fisher-Price® Bright Beats Dance & Move BeatBo
Fisher-Price® Learn with Me Zebra Walker
Fisher-Price® Little People® Caring for Animals Farm
Fisher-Price® Laugh & Learn™ Smart Stages™ Puppy
8. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.