Holding Out For A Hero Bonnie Tyler Download 'Holding Out For A Hero' on iTunes
Haven Family Togetherness Burst 2 on the Heart Network, June 2017
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions” of Global as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the ‘Family Togetherness’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 21st June 2017 to 2nd July 2017 on the Heart Network (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to heart.co.uk and register their details.
4. Entrants must select two choices from the 6 prize options
5. Online entry will open at 06:00 on the 21st June 2017 and close at 23:59 on the 2nd July 2017.
6. 1 x winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries.
7. Entrants must be aged 21 or over
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
9. There will be one winner who will win a Haven holiday (up to 7 nights to be taken before 31 October 2017 excluding bank holiday weekends).
10. The winner will stay in Prestige self catering caravan accommodation sleeping up to 6 people at one of Haven’s 36 UK holiday parks.
11. This prize is subject to the Holiday Prize Terms and Conditions
12. Family of 4 (2 adults and 2 children 12 years and under) Cinema Vouchers for ODEON cinemas to go 16 times. Valid for 12 months and subject to the ODEON Terms and conditions displayed below.
13. The winner will also win two option of their choice from the below:
Option 1 is made up of the following – 1 X Family celebration hamper. Features include: A bottle of red and white wine, Cheese,Jams, Biscuits and much more , Plus a Monopoly classic board game, Jenga, Articulate, UNO wildjackpot.
Option 2 is made up of the following – 1 X TomTom satnav. Features include: 5 inch LCD touchscreen, Pre-loaded, maps for UK, Republic of Ireland and Europe, a Car charger, a Lonely Planet guide to the United Kingdom, Bush In-Car DVD Player, Features include: 9in Dual Screen, Can play 2 movies on separate screens, DVD Region 2, Built-in speaker.
Option 3 is made up of the following - 4 sets of Joules wellies for the family. Includes: Neoprene wellies for Dad, Printed wellies for Mum and kids, Choice of colour for printed wellies.
Option 4 is made up of the following - Rockpooling bucket and net, 4 cabana stripe beach towels, Beach bag, Trespass cool bag Features include: 22 litres, Made of fabric, Size: H34, W30, D25cm, 1 X Swingball, 1 X Winderbreaker.
Option 5 is made up of the following - 1 X Explorer Den Kit Features include: Medium camo tarp, 10m of nylon rope, 10 tent pegs and a wooden slice with drilled holes, Small tarpaulin, Squeeze torch, Map case, Perry whistle, Waterproof notebook, Snap light, 1 X Field guide–reptiles and Amphibians book Insects book by Collins Gem. Features include: Bug viewer, Collins complete guide to British wildlife book, Kids at work compass, Binoculars, Panasonic water proof camera.
Option 6 is made up of the following – 1 X Nike strike Premier league football, 4 person badminton set. Features include: 4 rackets, 3 shuttlecocks, net, net poles, carry bag 1 X Softball kit. Features include: Bat and ball, Glove from Louisville Slugger, 1 X IntexchallengerK1Kayak. Features include: Oars, Repair patch, 1 X Cricket set Features include: 4 cricket bats, Rubber ball, One pair of ambidextrous batting gloves 4 stumps, 1 bail
Holiday Prize Terms and Conditions
Prize excludes food and travel expenses and is subject to availability and current brochure and online Terms and Conditions. Prize cannot be exchanged, transferred, refunded or re-sold and all bookings must be made by an individual aged 21 or over.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.