Don't You Worry Child Swedish House Mafia
8 December 2017, 18:00
Lidl Christmas on the Heart Network, December 2017
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions” of Global as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the ‘Lidl Christmas’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Friday 8th December to Friday 15th December on Heart (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to heart.co.uk, take the Christmas personality quiz and register their details.
4. Online entry will open on Friday 8th December at 18:00 and close on Friday 15th December at 23:59
5. There will be 3 winners in total. Each will be randomly selected from all eligible entries.
6. Winner 1: Selected from all entries received by 12:00 on Monday 11th December and announced between 1900 and 2200 on Tuesday 12th December.
7. Winner 2: Selected from all entries received by 12:00 on Thursday 14th December and announced between 1900 and 2200 on Thursday 14th December.
8. Winner 3: Selected from all entries received by 23:59 on Friday 15th December.
9. All selected entrants will be contacted by telephone. All Entrants selected will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation will be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over or cannot continue the call for any reason the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
10. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
11. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
12. The prize is £1,000 which will be provided via bank transfer or cheque.
13. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.