On Air Now
Early Breakfast with Jenni Falconer 4am - 6am
MONEY IN THE MUSIC Competition, Heart Network
10th to 31st January 2017
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Money In The Music’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 10th January 2017 to 31st January 2017 on the Heart Network (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an entrant must go online to www.heart.co.uk and register their details. Online entry will open on Tuesday 10th January 2017 and close at 23.59 on Tuesday 31st January 2017.
4. Online we will ask a question. Entrants must pick the correct answer from the multiple choice selection.
5. The winner will be selected from all of the correct entrants and contacted either by telephone or email, within 28 days of the closing date.
6. Entrants must be age 18 or over.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be removed.
8. The prize is a £1,000 cash prize. All winners will receive their cash prize paid by BACS transfer to the winner’s bank account.
9. Prizes are not transferable and no alternative is available.
10.Global Radio reserves the right to substitute any part of the prize at any time. SP: Global Radio Services Ltd, 30 WC2H 7LA.