Heart network: Penguin Dawn French
15 December 2017, 00:01
Penguin: Dawn French on Heart FM, December 2017
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Penguin: Dawn French’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Friday 15th December 2017 to Thursday 21st December 2017 on Heart FM (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to http://www.heart.co.uk/london/win/ and register their details. Online entry will open at 00:01 on Friday 15th December and close at 23:59 on Thursday 21st December.
4. Entrants must answer the multiple choice question and choose which prize option they would like to be entered to win. Only one prize package will be won.
5. The winner will be picked at random from the pool of correct entries. The winner will be contacted via telephone or email within 28 days of the competition closing date.
6. Entrants must be 18 years old or over
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. 1 x winner must choose one of the following prize packages:
9. Prize package one:
• Return travel for two people to London
• Return private transfers from the station to the hotel
• Overnight accommodation at a centrally located 4 star hotel
• Breakfast for two people in the hotel restaurant
• Champagne afternoon tea for two people at the Ritz, London
• Entrance to The View from The Shard for two people
• 1 hardback copy of Dawn French’s Me. You. A Diary
10. Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter and Bank Holidays. Travel will be by train, must be off peak and booked a minimum of 6 weeks in advance.
11. Transfers will be private and not shared with other passengers.
12. Hotel is classed as a 4 Star and is based on two adults sharing a double room (a twin room can be requested at the time of booking but not guaranteed) with ensuite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis.
13. Champagne afternoon tea for two people at the Ritz, London is subject to availability at the time of booking. Sittings for Afternoon Tea take place at 11:30, 13:30, 15:30, 17:30, 19:30. Winner is to wear smart casual attire. Gentlemen are required to wear a jacket and tie. Jeans are not permitted for either ladies or gentlemen.
14. The View from The Shard for two people is subject to availability at the time of booking. The Shard visit lasts one hour. Last entry is 21:00. Please note during winter closing times are earlier at 19:00.
15. All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
16. Should this product be unavailable at the time of purchase for the winner, the NDL Group reserves the right to substitute with an alternative of equal or greater value. Specifications are subject to change from the manufacturer without notice.
17. All prizes will be delivered within 28 working days from the date that NDL receives confirmation of the delivery address from the winner.
18. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
19. Prize package two:
• Return travel for two adults and two children to Port Lympne
• Overnight accommodation at Back Row Tent at Bear Lodge in Port Lympne
• 2 days entrance to Port Lympne Reserve for two adults and two children
• Truck safari from Base Camp for two adults and two children
• Evening truck safari from Bear Lodge for two adults and two children
• Half day private riding lesson for two adults and two children. Includes: Grooming, tacking up, stable management and either riding area or hack
• £100.00 spending money
• 1 hardback copy of Dawn French’s Me. You. A Diary
20. Due to the nature of the location, travel will be provided in the form of petrol allowance covering a maximum total of 160 miles (round trip). Should the winner live further than 80 miles from the location, a contribution towards travel expenses will be provided.
21. Stay is based on two adults and two children sharing a Back Row Tent at Bear Lodge with ensuite bathroom on a room only basis. A starter supply of tea and coffee and milks are provided along with the essentials; toilet paper, bedding and towels. A log burner is located in the lounge area with logs and kindling provided. Stay is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter and Bank Holidays.
22. Entrance to Port Lympne will be for the days either side of winner stay only. Port Lympne Reserve is open between 9:30am–6:30pm from 25th March to 24th October, last admission is 3:30pm. Reserve is open between 9:30am–5:00pm from 29th October - 24th March, last admission is 2:30pm.
23. Truck safari from Base Camp runs from 10am - 4pm and is subject to availability is subject to availability on a first come first served basis. Times can vary and are confirmed on the day. Evening truck safari from Bear Lodge runs at 5pm and 6.30pm and is subject to availability on a first come first served basis. Winner will need to book this upon arrival at Bear Lodge.
24. Children must be aged 12 or under at the time of stay.
25. Half day private riding lesson for two adults and two children is subject to availability at the time of booking. Winner should wear long trousers (no jeans) and close-toed shoes with a small heel. Avoid all clothing that could get tangled in equipment including scarves, thin tank top straps, and long, loose sweaters or shirts. Riding helmets will be provided.
26. Winner should advise of level of experience at the time of booking.
27. Availability at Port Lympne is limited so prize must be booked a minimum of 6 weeks in advance.
28. All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.