Heart network: Plusnet
1 March 2018, 12:00
Plusnet Residential Online Competition on the Heart Network, March 2018
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions” of Global as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the Plusnet Online radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 1st March 2018 to 30th March 2018 on the Heart Network (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to heart.co.uk, answer a question and register their details.
- Online entry will open 12:00 on the 01/03/18 and close at 12:00 on the 29/03/18
- One winner will be selected at random from all correct eligible entries.
- All selected entrants will be contacted by telephone. All Entrants selected will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation will be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over or cannot continue the call for any reason the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected using the above criteria.
- The entrant will be brought to air to be announced as the winner on the 30th March.
- Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- One winner will receive: £1,000 as a cheque or bank transfer.
Prize Terms and conditions:
- You will receive the cash via cheque within 28 days of winning the competition
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.