On Air Now
Early Breakfast with Jenni Falconer 4am - 6am
12 February 2018, 15:49
Red Sparrow competition on Heart Network – Feb/March 2018
• The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions” of Global as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Red Sparrow’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 26th February 2018 to Sunday 4th March 2018 on Heart Network (the “Radio Station”).
• Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
• To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to heart.co.uk, to the Red Sparrow competition page and register their details.
• Online entry will open at 00:01am on Monday 26th February 2018 and close at 23:59pm on Sunday 4th March 2018.
• Entrants must answer a multiple-choice question to enter the prize draw.
• From all eligible correct entries, one winner will be selected at random.
• The winner will be notified via telephone or email within 7 days of the competition closing.
• Entrants must be 18 or over
• Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
The prize available to win includes;
• Return train travel for two people to London
• Return private transfers from the station to the hotel
• Overnight accommodation at a 4-star centrally located hotel
• Breakfast for two people in the hotel restaurant
• Dinner with Champagne for two people at Bob Bob Ricard
Specific Prize Terms
• Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter and Bank Holidays.
• Travel will be by train, must be off peak and booked a minimum of 6 weeks in advance.
• Transfers will be private and not shared with other passengers.
• Hotel is classed as a 4 Star and is based on two adults sharing a double room with en-suite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis. Twin rooms can be requested but cannot be guaranteed.
• Dinner is based on two adults enjoying a 3-course meal from the Main menu including one Russian Standard Imperial Vodka per person, one 1 glass of Champagne per person, mineral water and coffee. Restaurant reservations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
• All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.