Chained To The Rhythm Katy Perry
Shell - Heart Network, March 2017
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/ ) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Shell’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 20th March to Sunday 26th March on Heart Network (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to http://www.heart.co.uk/ register their details and answer the question. Online entry will open at 00.01 on 20th March 2017 and close at 23.59 on 26th March 2017
4. A winner will be selected at random from all correct, eligible entries and will be notified by telephone within 7 days from competition close
5. Entrants must be aged 18 or over
6. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
7. Prize includes
• Return travel for two adults and two children to Snowdonia
• Overnight accommodation at a 4-star hotel in Portmeirion
• Breakfast for two adults and two children in the hotel restaurant
• Tickets for two adults and two children to Bounce Below
• £100.00 spending money
Prize Terms & Conditions:
• Travel excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter, festivals and Bank Holidays. Travel will be in the form of petrol allowance. Should the winner not drive, alternative transportation arrangements will be made using public transport where possible.
• Hotel is classed as a 4 Star and is based on two adults and two children sharing a family room with ensuite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis.
• Children under the age of 18 years will not be allowed to take part in the adventure unless accompanied by a participating adult. Maximum participant weight of 120kgs. Minimum participant weight of 30kgs. Minimum participant height of 1.2 meters. Must be able to reach 1.8 meters while standing. Minimum age of 10 years. Participants will be supplied with a safety helmet and protective gloves. People with weak, injured or previously injured ankles should not take part in Bounce Below activities. Children between the ages of 7 and 12 years must be accompanied by a participating adult. Children between the ages of 13 and 18 years must be accompanied by a spectating adult. Long hair should be tied back, all jewellery and scarves to be removed. Please wear suitable clothing that covers your arms and legs, preferably old garments in the likelihood of dirt or damage occurring. Correct footwear is important, trainers or walking boots are ideal. Open toe shoes, flip flops, sandals or similar types of footwear are unsuitable and are not permitted.
All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.