Heart network: Shell
18 May 2018, 00:01
Shell, May, on Heart Network, May 2018
1. The following rules ("Specific Rules") together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/ (the "Competition Terms and Conditions") of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to 'Shell Easter Competition' radio competition (the "Competition") which will run from 18.05.18 to 24.05.18 on the Heart Network (the "Radio Station").
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an "Entrant") will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.heart.co.uk/ and register their details.
4. Online entry will open at 00:01 on 18.05.18 and close at 17:00 on 24.05.18.
5. Entrants must answer a multiple-choice question to enter the prize draw.
6. From all correct, eligible entries received online, one winner will be selected at random and brought to air on Friday 25th May to be awarded the prize.
7. All Entrants selected to come on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation will be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over or cannot continue the call for any reason the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
8. The winner must be 18 or over
9. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
Mission: Impossible trip to London powered by Shell.
" Return train travel for 2 adults and 2 children to London
" Return private transfers from the station to the hotel
" Overnight accommodation with breakfast at a 4 star centrally located hotel
" Helicopter flight over London for 2 adults and 2 children
" Thames High-Speed RIB Cruise for 2 adults and 2 children
Additional Prize Terms and Conditions:
1. Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter and Bank Holidays.
2. Children must be aged 14 or under at the time of travel.
3. Travel will be by train, must be off peak and booked a minimum of 6 weeks in advance.
4. Hotel is classed as a 4 Star and is based on 2 adults and 2 children sharing a family room with en- suite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis.
5. Helicopter flight is subject to availability at the time of booking and includes a 12 minute shared flight for 2 adults and 2 children. Children must be over the age of 4 to take part, children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult. Passengers with the following conditions are not permitted to take part in this activity; limited mobility, epilepsy, heart conditions and pregnancy. Passengers must be above the minimum weight (15kg) and under the maximum weight (110kg) to be permitted to fly. Winner and guests should bring photo ID on the day. This activity is subject to cancellation due to unsafe weather conditions.
6. RIB cruise is subject to availability at the time of booking and includes a 35 minute ride from Embankment to Tower Pier. Passengers with the following conditions are not permitted to take part in this activity; limited mobility, back or neck pain, epilepsy, heart conditions and pregnancy. Passengers must be above the minimum weight (15kg) and under the maximum weight (110kg) to be permitted to take part. This activity is subject to cancellation due to unsafe weather conditions.
7. All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.