Heart network: Sky Cinema Summer
10 July 2017, 00:01
Summer on Sky Cinema on Heart Network, June – August 2017
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Summer on Sky Cinema’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run 10th July to 20th August on Heart Network (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to http://www.heart.co.uk/ and register their details. Online entry will open at 00:01am on 10th July and close at 23:59pm on each Sunday until 20th August.
4. Entrants will have to answer a multiple-choice question and submit their contact details to enter. Winners will be selected at random from all valid entries with a correct answer to the question. A winner will be selected weekly between 10th July – 20th August.
5. The winner is selected at random and will be notified via phone call of their prize.
6. Entrants must be aged 18 years old or over.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person per week; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
9. There is 1 prize package to be won each week (each a “Prize”). 6 winners will be allocated one Prize each across the 6 week period. Each Prize includes the following:
• 1 x 43” UHD LG TV
• 1 x Sky Q TV subscription for 12 months to include the following:
• 1 x Sky Q Complete Bundle TV package including Sky Sports and Sky Cinema;
• 1 x Sky Q Multiscreen subscription; and
• Free standard installation provided by Sky subject to the Prize Conditions
• We’ll also loan the prize winner 1 x Sky Q 2TB box and 1 x Sky Q Mini box at no charge
10. The Prize will be subject to the Prize Conditions (as defined below)
The following terms shall apply to the Prize (the “Prize Conditions”):
11. The winner will be required to enter into a new Sky Q TV subscription contract. If the winner is an existing Sky TV customer, your existing Sky TV subscriptions will come to an end and you must enter into a new Sky Q TV subscription contract.
12. After your 12 month free Sky Q TV subscription comes to an end, standard subscription charges will apply (currently £92 a month), unless you change or cancel your package, giving Sky at least 31 days’ notice. You must be over 18 and resident in the United Kingdom.
13. The Prize does not include:
A broadband subscription (to experience Sky Q features to the full, we recommend connecting your boxes to home broadband);
Sky Box Office, Sky Store purchases/rentals, Stand-alone Premium Channels, or pay-per-view services and events
Watching on an extra TV screen comes at a one-off cost of £99 and we’ll loan you an extra Sky Q Mini at no cost (recommend connecting no more than 4 Sky Q Minis in total)
Sky Q installations currently average a 32 day waiting period which could increase over Christmas. All other prize elements will be delivered within 28 days
14. Prices, programmes/channels are subject to change.
15. Engineer set-up required.
16. The winner must get any consents required (e.g. landlord’s) prior to installation.
17. Winners must redeem the prize within a year. Winners who are in a current pay-TV contract with another provider may defer their Prize for a maximum of 12 months from the date of winning. If a winner does not redeem his/her Prize within 12 months from the date of winning, this could result in loss of the Prize. If the winner has a previous uncleared debt with Sky the winner will not be able to take up the Prize until this debt has been fully cleared.
18. There is no cash alternative to the Prize or any element thereof and unless agreed otherwise in writing the Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
19. Heart reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
20. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from the enjoyment of the prize; and/or any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize beyond the Promoter’s control; and for any act or default of any third party supplier.
21. Sky reserves the right to refuse or withdraw the Prize if a winner or a party authorised by the winner to act on their behalf, threatens or abuses a Staff employee or otherwise conducts themselves in a manner that Sky reasonably regards as inappropriate, offensive or unlawful.
22. Prize winner will own the Sky dish. The Sky Q box, the Sky Q Mini and all other Sky Q kit is loaned to the winner at no cost and must be returned when the winner’s 12 month prize subscription terminates or when the winner leaves Sky, whichever is earlier. Mechanical faults with the Sky Q kit will be repaired at no cost.
23. By entering this promotion and choosing to opt-in to receive more information, you agree that Sky may use your information to contact you about products and services you may like. You can change your direct marketing preferences by contacting Sky on 08442 41 41 41. You can also click on the “unsubscribe” link in direct marketing emails from Sky.