Heart network: Sky Store
2 January 2018, 14:48
Sky Store 2018 Promotion on the Heart Network January – March 2018
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Sky Store 2018 Promotion’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run between 15th Jan and 18th March on Heart (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must Go online to http://www.heart.co.uk/win and register their details. Online entry will open on Monday at 00.01and close on Sunday at 11.59 on each weekly burst of the Competition;
4. Week One: Open on Monday 15th January at 00:01, close on Sunday 21st January at 23:59.
5. Week Two: Open on Monday 29th January at 00:01, close on Sunday 4th February at 23:59.
6. Week Three: Open on Monday 5th February at 00:01, close on Sunday 11th February at 23:59.
7. Week Four: Open on Monday 26th February at 00:01, close on Sunday 4th March at 23:59.
8. Week Five: Open on Monday 5th March at 00:01, close on Sunday 11th March at 23:59.
9. Week Six: Open on Monday 12th March at 00:01, close on Sunday 18th March at 23:59.
10. There will be a total of six weekly bursts of competitions. For each burst entrants must answer a multiple choice question. One winner from each competition burst will be selected at random from all the entrants who have chosen the correct answer.
11. The chosen winner will be contacted within 28 days of the competition end date.
12. This promotion is open to residents of the UK aged 18 years or over only. Proof of age may be required. The Competition is not open to employees (or family members of employees) of any Sky UK Limited (“Sky”), companies associated with the Promotion and all affiliates of such companies. The Promoter shall allow one entry per household only.
13. Entry is restricted to UK residents only.
14. A maximum of 6 entries per person over the Promotional Period. Entries sent in through agents, third parties or multiple accounts will be disqualified. Late, incomplete or otherwise ineligible entries will be disqualified. The Promoter reserves the right to not award prizes if qualifying criteria is not met and the right to select replacement entry into the competition element of the promotion.
15. If the winners cannot be contacted within a reasonable time period or are not able or available to accept the prize for any rea- son which is beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another en- trant.
The following terms shall apply to the Prize (the “Prize Conditions”):
A. Sky Q Terms:
a) The winner will be required to enter into a new Sky Q TV subscription contract. If the winner is an ex- isting Sky TV customer, your existing Sky TV subscriptions will come to an end and you must enter into a new Sky Q TV subscription contract.
b) After your 12 month free Sky Q TV subscription comes to an end, standard subscription charges will apply (currently £92 a month), unless you change or cancel your package, giving Sky at least 31 days’ notice. You must be over 18 and resident in the United Kingdom.
c) The Prize does not include: - A broadband subscription (to experience Sky Q features to the full, we recommend connecting your boxes to home broadband); - Sky Box Office, Sky Store purchases/rentals, Stand-alone Premium Channels, or pay-per-view services and events
d) Watching on an extra TV screen comes at a one-off cost of £99 and we’ll loan you an extra Sky Q Mini at no cost (recommend connecting no more than 4 Sky Q Minis in total)
e. Prices, programmes/channels are subject to change.
f. Engineer set-up required.
g. The winner must get any consent required (e.g.landlord’s) prior to installation.
h. another provider may defer their Prize for a maximum of 12 months from the date of winning. If a winner does not redeem his/her Prize within 12 months from the date of winning, this could result in loss of the Prize. If the winner has a previous uncleared debt with Sky the winner will not be able to take up the Prize until this debt has been fully cleared.
i. There is no cash alternative to the Prize or any element thereof and unless agreed otherwise in writing the Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable. j. Sky reserves the right to refuse or withdraw the Prize if a winner or a party authorised by the win- ner to act on their behalf, threatens or abuses a Staff employee or otherwise conducts themselves in a manner that Sky reasonably regards as inappropriate, offensive or unlawful.
k. Prize winner will own the Sky dish. The Sky Q box, the Sky Q Mini and all other Sky Q kit is loaned to the winner at no cost and must be returned when the winner’s 12 month prize subscription termi- nates or when the winner leaves Sky, whichever is earlier. Mechanical faults with the Sky Q kit will be repaired at no cost.
l. Sky Q installations currently average a 28 day waiting period.
B. Sky Store Vouchers terms, by redeeming your Voucher, you agree to the following conditions:
a) Unless stated otherwise, Vouchers may only be redeemed and spent on either the Sky Store website located at skystore.com (the "Website") or the Sky Store app on your compatible Roku box or An- droid device. Vouchers cannot be used for purchases made on a Sky+HD box or a Sky Q box. Howev- er, Buy & Keep purchases made using redeemed Vouchers can be sent to the box.
b)Eligibility: To redeem a Voucher you must have a SkyiD account and have accepted the Sky Store terms and conditions. These terms apply in addition to the Sky Store terms and conditions and in the event of any conflict, these terms prevail.
c)Redemption: Vouchers are either assigned a fixed monetary value ("Monetary Vouchers") , or a per- centage or monetary value off the purchase price ("Discount Vouchers") or permit access to a partic- ular title ("Content Vouchers", collectively with Monetary Vouchers and Discount Vouchers, the "Vouchers"). Depending on your Voucher type, we'll either reduce the price of your next purchase by the amount stated on your Discount Voucher, add the title or amount of credit your Voucher entitles you to, to your Sky Store account on the Website when you redeem the Voucher.
d) Vouchers must be redeemed by the expiry date specified on the Voucher or in accompanying materi- als.
e) When redeemed, Monetary Vouchers will credit your account with a value in the local currency and all purchases will be with that currency. When you make a purchase, the cost will be deducted from the value held in your account and if there is any difference between the cost of the purchase and the value in your account, you will need to pay this amount.
f) Once added to your account, for any Vouchers issued from 16th December 2016, you will have 12 months in which to use your credit balance before the balance is removed from your account. For Vouchers issued prior to this date you will have 36 months in which to use your credit balance before it is removed from your account.
g) Any unused balances are not redeemable for cash or transferable and will not be returned to you (un- less we are required to by law).
h) Content Vouchers can only be used in relation to the title or content for which they are issued and set out either on the Voucher itself or within the accompanying materials.
i) You can't re-load or top-up Vouchers.
j) Vouchers are for your own personal non-commercial use and not for resale.
k) If you received a Voucher because you placed another order with Sky and you subsequently cancel that other order (for example, if you exercise your cooling off rights in respect to it) we reserve the right to cancel the voucher and/or remove the voucher balance from your Sky Store account. subse- quently cancel that other order (for example, if you exercise your cooling off rights in respect to it) we reserve the right to cancel the voucher and/or remove the voucher balance from your Sky Store ac- count.
l) Sky is not responsible for any Vouchers that are lost, stolen, destroyed or used without your permis- sion.
m) If a valid Voucher cannot be redeemed as expected because it is faulty we'll replace it.
n) A Voucher is not a credit, debit or charge card. A Voucher cannot be exchanged for other Vouchers and is not refundable (for cash or otherwise), except to the extent required by law.
o) We may update or amend these terms and conditions from time to time to improve the Sky Store ser- vice or as new products and features become available. The latest version of the terms and condi- tions will be available on the Website.
C. The TV will be delivered within 28 days
16. There will be 6 prize packages in total, one prize package will be given away each week of the promotion. The prize packages will include the following:
- 1 x Sky Q TV subscription for 12 months to include the following: o 1 x Sky Q Complete Bundle TV package including Sky Sports and Sky Cinema;
o 1 x Sky Q Multiscreen subscription; and o Free standard installation provided by Sky subject to the Prize Conditions
o We’ll also loan the prize winner 1 x Sky Q 2TB box and 1 x Sky Q Minibox at no charge
17. - 1xLG43”UHDTV
18. - 1 x £100 Sky Store voucher
19. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from the enjoyment of the prize; and/or any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize beyond the Promoter’s control; and for any act or default of any third party supplier.
20. The Promoter may make the winner’s full name and county available [and may use the full name, county and photograph for post-event publicity purposes without additional remuneration] [and may use information to send on details about products and services available. The winner can change direct marketing preferences by contacting us on 03442 414141 or through the “Contact us” link at www.sky.com. The winner can also click on the “unsubscribe” link in direct marketing emails from us.].
21. Sky reserves the right to refuse or withdraw the Prize if a winner or a party authorised by the winner to act on their behalf, threatens or abuses a Staff employee or otherwise conducts themselves in a manner that Sky reasonably regards as inappropriate, offensive or unlawful.
22. By entering this promotion and choosing to opt-in to receive more information, you agree that Sky may use your information to contact you about products and services you may like. You can change your direct marketing preferences by contacting Sky on 08442 41 41 41. You can also click on the “unsubscribe” link in direct marketing emails from Sky.