Don't You Worry Child Swedish House Mafia
20 November 2017, 15:00
‘Tesco Christmas’ on [Heart Network], [November and December 2017]
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Tesco Christmas’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 20th November to Friday 22nd December on Heart Network (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.heart.co.uk/win , register their details and tell Heart ‘How they do Christmas’ within 300 characters.
4. Online entry will open at 15.00 on Monday 20th November 2017 and close 16:00 on Friday 22nd December 2017.
5. There will be 16 draws in total between Monday 20th November 2017 and Friday 22nd December 2017.
6. From each draw, 50 eligible entries will be selected at random and will be judged on the following criteria: Most uplifting and feel good.
7. In the event that none of the 50 entries meet the criteria, another 50 entries will be drawn at random. This process will repeat until a winner is found.
8. From each draw, one winner will be selected.
9. All winning entrants selected may be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over or cannot continue the call for any reason the call may be terminated and another entrant will be selected.
10. Entrants must be over 18.
11. Entry is restricted to UK residents only.
12. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
13. The competition is not open to employees of Tesco, companies associated with the Promotion and all affiliates of such companies.
14. There will be 16 winners in total, each will receive a £1,000 cheque.
15. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.