Heart network: Toby Carvery Oct 2017
6 October 2017, 00:01
Toby Carvery on Heart Network, October 2017
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Toby Carvery’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 6th October 2017 to 12th October 2017 on the Heart Network (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to http://www.heart.co.uk/digital/win/ and register their details. Online entry will open at 00:01 on 6th October 2017 and close at 23:59 on 12th October 2017.
4. Entrants must submit their favourite personal story of real life parenting – the good, the funny and the unfortunate.
5. Once the entry has closed, we will randomly select 50 entries. From those 50 entries, we will choose a winner based on the criteria and contacted within 28 days of the closing date.
6. Entrants may also be asked to take part in a video based on their response.
7. Responses included in the video will be selected by the Global Video Team based on how well they demonstrate the realities of parenting across the key areas described – the good, the funny or the unfortunate.
8. Each family included in the video will receive £500 in the form of a cheque.
9. Entrants must be 18 years old or over
10. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
11. Prize package includes:
• Return travel for two adults and two children to London
• Return private transfer from the station to the hotel
• Overnight accommodation at a 4 star centrally located hotel
• Breakfast for two adults and two children in the hotel restaurant
• Ticket for two adults and two children to an IMAX cinema screening of their choice. Includes choice of film, snacks and drinks
• £100.00 Toby Carvery voucher
• £350 spending money
Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter and Bank Holidays. Travel will be by train, must be off peak and booked a minimum of 6 weeks in advance. Should the winner live more than 5 hours train travel time from their destination, flights will be sourced where possible, subject to availability.
Transfers will be private and not shared with other passengers.
Hotel is classed as a 4 Star and is based on two adults and two children sharing a family room with ensuite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis.
Tickets are subject to availability at the time of booking and exclude sold out showings, VIP, 3D, special screening and premiers. A voucher will be given to the winner for £50.00 for drink and snacks during the film.
All prizes, including the Toby Carvery voucher must be claimed and booked/redeemed by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them
£350 will be sent in the form of a cheque within 28 days of confirming the prize.
Global reserves the right to substitute any part of the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.