Heart network: Toby Carvery
Toby Carvery on the Heart Network. February 2017.
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions which can be found at www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions” of Global as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the ‘Toby Carvery’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Thursday 9th February 2017 to Friday 17th February 2017 on the Heart Network (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.heart.co.uk and register their details . Online entry will open at 00:01 on Thursday 9th February 2017 and close at 12:00 on Friday 17th February 2017.
4. Entrants will be playing against other entrants from the Heart Network for one pooled prize. To enter the competition an Entrant will need to tell us about a family they would like to bring together including who they would like to come along to the family reunion, for a chance to make it happen and win £500.
5. For the purposes of this competition a family is considered a group of people that are related to each other (this includes step-relations but doesn’t include friends). It could be immediate or extended family. An Entrant could be nominating their own family or someone else’s family.
The Entrant must submit a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 10 people.
6. Global will create a shortlist of the best entries received during the competition period. We will judge the entries based on the following criteria; entertainment value, feel good nature, and creativity.
9. The entry must also be deemed ‘achievable’ within the relavant prize fund budget by Global and Toby Carvery. Global will judge all entries fairly against this criteria. Global’s decision is final and non-negotiable.
10. Shortlisted Entrants will be contacted between Thursday 9th February and Sunday 19th February and notified that they have made the shortlist. This does not mean they have won. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected from the shortlist
11. On this call, Global will arrange with the Entrant a suitable time for a video call. The Entrant must be available to have a video call on Skype or Facetime with Global between Thursday 9th February and Sunday 19th February. The shortlised Entrants will be asked to discuss their entry and will be judged on the criteria above.
12. Global will select one winning Entrant from the shortlist who will be surprised and told they have won on Monday 20th February. Entrants will be required to answer their phone between 12:00 and 22:00. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected from the shortlist.
13. The list of family members the Entrant provided upon entry must be available to attend the family reuinion on Monday 6th March & Tuesday 7th March. If they aren’t available on those dates then Global reserves the right to decide to not progress with their entry and to select another Entrant to win the family reunion prize.
14. The reunion will be recorded/filmed by Global. Should the filming dates happen to change, Global will notify the winning entrant of the alternative filming dates. By entering this competition you hereby grant a perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide, non- exclusive licence to Global Radio to use, reproduce, modify, translate, make available, distribute, publish the film or audio and to distribute and/or broadcast such film or audio in whole or in part in all media and in all formats (including transmission by way of analogue transmission, digital audio broadcasting, internet, satellite, television, film, cable or telephony) and to sub-license any other persons to do so, in each case for such purposes as Global Radio may in its reasonable discretion determine.
16. The winning entrant must be 18 or over.
17. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
18. One winner will be offered a bespoke family reunion prize based on their entry and £500 cash. The details of the reunion, including, but not limited to, travel, family members, location and food/beverages will be decided by Global and Toby Carvery – winners must accept the prize as offered. If they do not wish to proceed with the prize as offered Global reserves the right to terminate their entry and select another winner. No correspondence will be entered into.
19. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
Recently Played Tracks
To listen live, choose your preferred location:
Now playing: Non-stop hit music
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.