Heart network: Toby Carvery
Toby Carvery on the Heart Network. April 2017.
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions” of Global as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the ‘Toby Carvery’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 26/04/2017 to 02/05/2017 on the Heart Network (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.heart.co.uk and register their details.
4. Online entry will open at 00:01 on Wednesday 26th April 2017 and close at 23.59 on Tuesday 2nd May.
5. Entrants will need to upload a photo or video of their Dad and tell us about their favourite memory of him in 300 characters.
6. One entrant will be selected at random from all eligible entries.
7. By submitting a video / an image to the site www.heart.co.uk you: (i) warrant that you control all copyright and all other rights (including, without limitation, performers’ rights) in and to such video / image; and (ii) confirm the grant by you to the Radio Station, Global, and Toby Carvery a worldwide, perpetual, royalty free licence in the copyright and all other rights in and to the video / image (including, without limitation, performers’ rights) and you waive any moral rights and like rights you have in relation to the video; so that the Radio Station, Global and Toby Carvery shall be entitled to use the video in any and all media at no cost to the Radio Station, Global and Toby Carvery, and such use shall not infringe the rights of any third party.
8. A number of entrants will be contacted after the campaign to see if they wish to feature in the Letter to Dads video.
9. Entrants must upload a photo or video. Video’s must be 30 seconds or shorter and must not exceed 50MB.
10. Entrant must be 18 or over
11. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
12. Prize includes return travel for 2 adults, 2 children to Staffordshire including private transfers to Alton Towers resort. 2 nights accommodation at a 4 star hotel in London for 2 adults and 2 children including breakfast in the hotel restaurant. 2 day entry to Alton Towers and the WaterPark for 2 adults and 2 children. Dinner and drinks for 2 adults and 2 children at winner’s chosed Toby Carvery restaurant location
13. Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter and Bank Holidays (UK). Travel will be by train, must be off peak and booked a minimum of 6 weeks in advance. At least one person must be over the age of 18 years and children must be age 15 and under at time of travel.
Transfers will be private and not shared with other passengers. Hotel is classed as a 4 star and is based on two adults and two children sharing a family room with ensuite facilities on a bed and breakfast basis.
14. Alton Towers open from March – October – times may vary depending on the season. Height and weight restrictions will apply on certain rides and experiences.
15. Two adults and two children to enjoy a 3 course meal from a set menu, half a bottle of wine and soft drink for the children each.
16. All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12
months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
17. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.